Vídeos Engraçados 2

Mini0n

É preciso ter a sorte do mundo.

We all know that rally drivers have a frequent tendency to fall off the road, but this is one of the best bits of crashing we've seen in a while. Largely because it's utterly unbelievable.

Juho Hänninen is the most successful driver in the IRC, but that doesn't mean he's invincible. On the fourth stage of IRC Rallye Sanrem, the Finn underestimated a left hand bend and went for a little detour. The Skoda Fabia - which is the same one as what Hammond raced a flying man in - crashed through a barrier, barrel rolled over a gap and landed back on all fours on someone's garage roof.

Large%20Image.jpg?p=121015_03:11

• Like 2

#!

For those who cannot understand, this is more or less what they say:

The teacher: "I also had one typewriter like this! But it had these felt cushions that were eaten by moths."

The guy: "Yeah, this is my first one."

The teacher: "You have to write often so the moths don't eat yours also."

Guy is typing...

The teacher: "I will alway say a sentence a make a break so you can write what I said."

The guy: "Oh, that's good. I'm repeating this subject because I'm not managing to write notes so fast."

• Like 1

Como é triste chegar a um ponto onde pessoas sacrificam o seu (aparente) bem estar para poder ganhar algum dinheiro em seguros... sad.png

É por essa razão que tantos russos têm câmaras montadas nos carros sempre a gravar, para não se queimarem com cenas destas.