Rebobinador De Dvd

rf64

Ao ler a bits & bytes fiquei estupido ao ler o anuncio sobre um rebobinador de dvd´s.

O mais estranho é que o site existe, e o aparelho penso eu.

Deem a vossa opinião para eu não estar a rir aqui sozinho.

B)

ps- aqui vai o link

www.dvdrewinder.com

Parece que procuram revendedores

:clap: :) ~ :D

Posted Image :blink:

Get the World's Fastest DVD Rewinder and the optional CD/DVD labelling kit as a set. Rip your CDs! Make your DVDs! Then label 'em. And keep the content fresh with the Rewinder!

ya...tb vi exa cena..n sei k é k ixo faz...akilo n serve pa nada...inda tou a ver mta gente comprar akilo pa rebobinar um dvd...sekalhar saia mais barato se o enrolaxem no dedo...ha kada um a inventar kada uma..o mais estranho é ter vindo apresentado na bits.... <_<

We are now shipping the DVD Rewinder Label Kits! Now you can not only rewind your digital media but you can also create and apply labels to CDs, and DVDs.

This kit comes with label making software, labels, and a DVD Rewinder Label template. Get yours today!

We still offer the DVD Rewinder without the labeling option. We also offer the label kit separately for those you that already have a DVD Rewinder but need to spin a new gig.

Apologies to the people of Iceland! We incorrectly attributed a website to Israel mentioning the DVD Rewinder. The technically hip people of Iceland deserve a toast for living on the bleeding edge and our mistake.

Many more people are now "avoiding rental rewind fees" with their very own DVD Rewinder! You are changing the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NaDa™ is a new concept. A thought, really. It is very light : 1 byte. It doesn't take long to fetch. It doesn't take long to understand. It doesn't disturb your habits nor does it makes you feel insecure. It is a reassuring piece of software that does nothing, and does it very well. That's a lot !

A melhor é ke havia alguém a sacar o rebobinador do tráfego internacional....

Isto é completamente estúpido pois os dvd's ñ necessitam de ser rebobinados. A única coisa ke acontece no leitor kuando este termina de ler o dvd é voltar com a lente ao inicio mas isso é feito com o motor que instalado no próprio leitor....

:plain:

Já encomendei um!

Multas no clube de video por nao leva os DVD's já rebobinados: NUNCA MAIS! :D:D :D :D :D :D

Btw, o programa NaDa já é antigo... nunca mais saiu uma versão recente =( não que o progrma precise de novas versões, visto que a versão corrente funciona às mil maravilhas! sem bugs nenhuns!

• 2 weeks later...

> I installed NaDa™ and to my surprise it did something!!!

> I don't know what it did but it did something

> and now I don't know what to do?

> I tried to just forget about it but I couldn't.

>

> Please help me. Please?