#SpeakingOut

EdgeHead

Bem...

para o caso de ela apagar os tweets:

@CandyCartwright
I’m posting this because I have been so sad for so long. I didn’t realize that what he did to me was not ok. I realize now, reading these other brave women’s stories, that I can’t be afraid anymore and I have to  #speakout
Back in May of 2018 I was riding with Matt Riddle and a few other wrestlers. During the van ride, when the 3 other wrestlers had fallen asleep, Matt asked me to “hop on his dick”. When I refused (although we had previously been together I was
incredibly uncomfortable in that setting ) When I said no, he grabbed me by my throat, choked me and said “what if I just made you?” I ended up giving him oral sex (praying someone wouldn’t wake up) to get out of having intercourse with him. It was incredibly humiliating.
It is never ok to put your hands on a woman, it’s also not ok to not listen when she says no.

fica aqui para o caso de apagar:

I made a very vague post yesterday about @TheJimCornette.

In the face of current events I feel the need to clarify and speak up.

During my first year in the business, his wife, Stacy, attempted to groom me. /1
She approached via DM, sent me lewd photos I never asked for, implied protection from the Kentucky commission (stating he was a family friend), and told me she WAS going to fuck me, as if I didn't have a choice.

My experience with them is tame compared to others, though /2
When Jim was booking at OVW, if you wanted a contract or on his show, you HAD to perform sexual acts on his wife, many times with him watching. This has happened for many, MANY people.

/3
A close friend of mine was groomed and basically brainwashed by them for YEARS. When he finally escaped, Stacy went to great lengths to not only terrorize him, but to actively try to have other wrestlers physically assault him.

/4
I was one of them. She sent me pictures show tires of his he's slashed, and bragging about setting him up to lose his job, his apartment, even his car.

All because he escaped an extremely toxic relationship and didn't want anything to do with them

/5
Stacy bragged about being able to call the Kentucky commission to give him "targets". He was a family friend, and if she wanted, she could turn his attention to anyone licensed in the state to potentially hurt, and sometimes even ruin their careers

/6
When he says "cult of cornette", it's because he has a history of taking advantage of greenhorns using his power and position as booker for OVW in order to fufill his and his wife's sexual desires

/7
They used their place of power to hurt many, many people.

No one wants to speak up because of his position in wrestling, but this is EXTREMELY common knowledge among OVW alumni.

/8
This will probably ruin a lot of opportunities in wrestling, and that's fine, but make no mistake: Jim Cornette is trash. He and his wife have made power plays in order to hurt many, many people.

Fuck you Jim. Fuck you Stacy. You are scum.

• EdgeHead changed the title to #SpeakOut

a resposta da mulher basicamente é "és uma jobber" :facepalm: 

para o caso dele apagar:

@TheJimCornette
Morning all--I know that my name has to be involved in everything because it gets attention, but I'm too busy running a pizza parlor from the basement of my pedophile ring to make any twitter goofs and their 700 fake accounts famous today.

• EdgeHead changed the title to #SpeakingOut
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
new-icon.png
OLD.REDDIT.COM

Posted in r/SquaredCircle by u/hall198 • 1,842 points and 602 comments
new-icon.png
OLD.REDDIT.COM

I’d post a snapshot, but I believe there’s a rule against it. It’s incredible that WWE is going with the “we have no proof” angle, when most...
J0-ULOfa3yCYp6fuTMN-CjFGCN7eULl50F50WN2q
OLD.REDDIT.COM

Posted in r/SquaredCircle by u/ProtoRevison • 2,554 points and 1,339 comments