1 Terabyte Email Account

DTime

:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.hriders.com/create_account.cfm

Hriders.com 1 TB email

Hriders.com gives unlimited free 1 Terabyte email accounts that include 500 Megabyte attachments.

We have been asked why we would do such a thing. The answer is simple to help people store large amounts of information in a safe and secure environment.

We live in a world where natural and un-natural events take place, that can destroy homes or offices, when that happens many people loose all of their family pictures, their furnishings, office equipment and more.

We decided that Hriders.com should do something more than just provide a place to receive large quantities of emails. What we have done is provide our members with a place to store their family pictures or home videos as well as store pictures of their home or office furnishings, in case something might be lost to an unexpected event.

Homes burn, earthquakes happen, floods and un-natural events take place all the time, and all to often we hear people say, well at least I survived but I lost everything, my family pictures are gone, I did not plan on this ever happening to me so I did not take videos or pictures of my belongs for the insurance company to prove to them that I had a music collection that I have had for over 20 years, or a $10,000 home theater system or 5 computers.

We decided that yes a Terabyte of space may sound rather extreme to some, others will not think so.

If you have a free membership with Hriders.com then you will receive a free 1 Terabyte 500 Megabyte attachment email account. You will be able to store over 40 million emails, videos, games, mp3s, or pictures.

Our servers are housed in an environmentally safe solar powered site run by our friends at aiso.net

They run system checks 24 hours a day, spam checks and virus applications they ensure that our systems are always up and running to ensure our members have the best experience possible while at Hriders.com

We also host a radio station called HRadio which plays mostly heavy metal, rock and alternative music for our members listening pleasure, our radio station can be found on our website.

Please join http://www.hriders.com today and become a member of our family.

For more information contact

Jim Weiss

President

The iTrade Group, Inc.

Hriders.com

949-766-6672

Edited by Nasgoti