Which Nightmare Before Christmas Character Are You

Pure_Water

1034551771_CTemppicssnowjack2.jpg

You're Jack! "I am the Pumpkin King!" and yes you are. Although you have the fame and fortune, you are not happy. You go and try to find yourself but in cost of Christmas. In the end everything is peachy keen and we still love you.

E voces? :)

You are Oogie Boogie! You are mmmeeaaannn! The pure meaning of evil. Especially the fact that you are just made out of bugs creeps people out... You try to kill Santa, Sally, and Jack! You also have 3 very loyal minions. But alas, you die in the end and nobody cares, not even the minions....

1034551536_CTemppicsoogie2.jpg

You're Jack! "I am the Pumpkin King!" and yes you are. Although you have the fame and fortune, you are not happy. You go and try to find yourself but in cost of Christmas. In the end everything is peachy keen and we still love you.

Confesso q n concordo.. por acaso sou feliz... n sou a pessoa mais feliz da terra mas sou feliz... e bastante! :wub:

Será q se tivesse respondido o "I'm NAKEEEEEED" tinha uma resposta mais correcta? }) :unsure: :tongue:

:kiss:

PiNi-PoM