Chernobyl (2019) (HBO TV Mini-Series)

dastinger

Já está em primeiro no Imdb, com 9.6. 

De sempre não digo, é sempre subjetivo e imo, não se pode comparar uma série de base documental com um breaking bad por ex.

4 minutes ago, gleal said:

Já está em primeiro no Imdb, com 9.6. 

De sempre não digo, é sempre subjetivo e imo, não se pode comparar uma série de base documental com um breaking bad por ex.

Concordo contigo, são categorias diferentes. Para mim esta é a melhor série documental que alguma vez vi, o último episódio tem tudo o que devia ter, conseguiram explicar exatamente o que aconteceu de uma forma clara, apresentam mesmo no final alguns factos relevantes e não deixam nada em aberto.
Normalmente depois de filmes/series deste tipo eu acabo por ir ver mais informações aqui não senti essa necessidade achei que estava tudo brilhantemente explicado. 

A nível visual e banda sonora está brilhante, a maneira como vai introduzindo o barulho dos detetores de radiação nos momentos chave são brilhantes.

• Like 2

Ha uma coisa que nao foi dita na serie.

O Fomin antes do julgamento, tentou matar-se qd estava na prisao. Partiu os oculos e tentou cortar os pulsos.
Por causa disso o julgamento foi adiado durante uns meses.

Em todo o caso, os gajos filmaram essas cenas todas e construiram a historia para incluir toda essa parte. So que no final por questoes de duracao do episodio, decidiram cortar.

• Like 2

Ia jurar que já vejo a série com 9,7 desde pelo menos o último episódio. Mas posso estar enganado. Até porque nem ligo assim tanto aos ratings.

Em todo o caso, a correção mantém-se.

Edited by Kinas_

Um gajo a ler as reviews do imdb ate se arrepia.

So malta da russia, bielorussa e ucraniana a dizer que a serie retrata ao pormenor mais infimo o que se viveu na altura, o ambiente que se vivia e que as pessoas sentiam, a vida para la da cortina de ferro, etc.

Muito, muito bom!

Edited by HERiTAGE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kinas_ said:

Já percebi qual o stress. 

Eu tirei este screenshot para mandar ao DG n dia 3 de Junho:

f7XPByz.jpg

E só agora percebi que no Top aparece com menos 0.1 do que na verdade a série tem. Os 50.000 votos a mais mantêm-se. Em 3 dias, recebeu mais 50.000 votos porque isso eu lembro-me de ir ver na altura e comentar com o DG. Só não reparei que a pontuação estava diferente em ambos os sítios :y: 

Não será todo este "hype" em torno desta mini série, uma consequência da ressaca de GoT?

É uma mini-série de grande qualidade... não me levem a mal, mas não para notas acima de 8 e qualquer coisa.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, cyberurbis said:

Não será todo este "hype" em torno desta mini série, uma consequência da ressaca de GoT?

É uma mini-série de grande qualidade... não me levem a mal, mas não para notas acima de 8 e qualquer coisa.

dead to me GIF

47 minutes ago, Kinas_ said:

?

Já está com 9,7 há bastante tempo.

Pois está (em 1°), e eu até comentei o reply do Rev, a dizer que do top10 só me faltava ver o the wire. 

Isto com o PDI já não é o que era... :rezingao:

Edited by gleal
  • Haha 1

Os relatos presentes nos livros dos sobreviventes/participantes de Chernobyl são qualquer coisa. Este de um "liquidator":

81U5LXQ.jpg

Como pai de 2 filhos pequenos isto mata-me.

Relato da mulher do bombeiro (ficam a saber porque é que ela tinha os sapatos dele no funeral):

Lyudmilla Ignatenko
Wife of fireman Vasily Ignatenko

We were newlyweds. We still walked around holding hands, even if we were just going to the store. I would say to him, "I love you." But I didn't know then how much. I had no idea.

We lived in the dormitory of the fire station where he worked. There were three other young couples; we all shared a kitchen. On the ground floor they kept the trucks, the red fire trucks. That was his job.

One night I heard a noise. I looked out the window. He saw me. "Close the window and go back to sleep. There's a fire at the reactor. I'll be back soon."

I didn't see the explosion itself. Just the flames. Everything was radiant. The whole sky. A tall flame. And smoke. The heat was awful. And he's still not back. The smoke was from the burning bitumen, which had covered the roof. He said later it was like walking on tar.

They tried to beat down the flames. They kicked at the burning graphite with their feet ... They weren't wearing their canvas gear. They went off just as they were, in their shirt sleeves. No one told them.

At seven in the morning I was told he was in the hospital. I ran there but the police had already encircled it, and they weren't letting anyone through, only ambulances. The policemen shouted: "The ambulances are radioactive stay away!"

I saw him. He was all swollen and puffed up. You could barely see his eyes.

"He needs milk. Lots of milk," my friend said. "They should drink at least three litres each."

"But he doesn't like milk."

"He'll drink it now."

Many of the doctors and nurses in that hospital and especially the orderlies, would get sick themselves and die. But we didn't know that then.

I couldn't get into the hospital that evening. The doctor came out and said, yes, they were flying to Moscow, but we needed to bring them their clothes. The clothes they'd worn at the station had been burned. The buses had stopped running already and we ran across the city. We came running back with their bags, but the plane was already gone. They tricked us.

It was a special hospital, for radiology, and you couldn't get in without a pass. I gave some money to the woman at the door, and she said, "Go ahead." Then I had to ask someone else, beg. Finally I'm sitting in the office of the head radiologist. Right away she asked: "Do you have kids?" What should I tell her? I can see already that I need to hide that I'm pregnant. They won't let me see him! It's good I'm thin, you can't really tell anything.

"Yes," I say.

"How many?" I'm thinking, I need to tell her two. If it's just one, she won't let me in.

"A boy and a girl."

"So you don't need to have any more. All right, listen: his central nervous system is completely compromised, his skull is completely compromised."

OK, I'm thinking, so he'll be a little fidgety.

"And listen: if you start crying, I'll kick you out right away. No hugging or kissing. Don't even get near him. You have half an hour."

He looks so funny, he's got pyjamas on for a size 48, and he's a size 52. The sleeves are too short, the trousers are too short. But his face isn't swollen any more. They were given some sort of fluid. I say, "Where'd you run off to?" He wants to hug me. The doctor won't let him. "Sit, sit," she says. "No hugging in here."

On the very first day in the dormitory they measured me with a dosimeter. My clothes, bag, purse, shoes - they were all "hot". And they took that all away from me right there. Even my underwear. The only thing they left was my money.

He started to change; every day I met a brand-new person. The burns started to come to the surface. In his mouth, on his tongue, his cheeks - at first there were little lesions, and then they grew. It came off in layers - as white film ... the colour of his face ... his body ... blue, red , grey-brown. And it's all so very mine!

The only thing that saved me was it happened so fast; there wasn't any time to think, there wasn't any time to cry. It was a hospital for people with serious radiation poisoning. Fourteen days. In 14 days a person dies.

He was producing stools 25 to 30 times a day, with blood and mucous. His skin started cracking on his arms and legs. He became covered with boils. When he turned his head, there'd be a clump of hair left on the pillow. I tried joking: "It's convenient, you don't need a comb." Soon they cut all their hair.

I tell the nurse: "He's dying." And she says to me: "What did you expect? He got 1,600 roentgen. Four hundred is a lethal dose. You're sitting next to a nuclear reactor."

When they all died, they refurbished the hospital. They scraped down the walls and dug up the parquet. When he died, they dressed him up in formal wear, with his service cap. They couldn't get shoes on him because his feet had swollen up. They buried him barefoot. My love.

Edited by airjoca
  • Sad 3

Pkp ambas as coisas são pesadíssimas :'( 

Que livro é esse e de onde foi retirado esse relato da Lyudmilla?

Eu dou-me bem com o empregado duma pastelaria onde costumo ir ao pé de casa. Ele é Ucraniano e lembro-me perfeitamente de lhe ter falado uma vez de Chernobyl à espera que ele partilhasse alguma coisa sobre isso (o gajo fala imenso, sempre bem disposto). Mal toquei no assunto, ficou desconfortável, fechou-se em copas e praticamente não teceu comentários. Aquilo deve ter sido horrível de se viver.

Estes turistas são malucos, por ver a série, agora é que não ponho lá os pés de certeza.

Às tantas o detetor de radioactividade que a guia leva é do aliexpress. :-..