WWE: Wrestlemania 35 (2019)

EdgeHead

Para ver e rever:

Definitely my favorite Mania moment of all time now. Used to be Benoit winning at Wm20 but we all know how that turned out. This was just so perfect.

Kofi texting Xavier: "The unicorns are in the enclosed pool area."

fdx :god: :god: :god: in https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/baprzj/wrestlemania_spoiler_former_superstars_react_to/

Eu ontem -> "é pah, não vou conseguir ver isto em directo por isso vou tentar manter-me spoiler free. Deixa só ver tanta actividade no tópico do FNF. (Entro) Edge a dizer que o Brock foi a abrir, foi um squash match e o Seth venceu. Fuck, mas ok, já se esperava, mas ainda estou livre de resultados dos outros 2. Vou dormir. Hoje de manhã acordo, pego no tlm e uma das sugestões de notícia do Google é do wrestling pt e a foto é a Becky com o cinto erguido. Fuck. Vou ao yt e uma das primeiras sugestões é o kofi com o cinto. Lol

Another fan asked Angle if he could change the outcome of any of his matches, which would he pick?

"Honestly? My Wrestlemania 35 match. I would have liked to go out with a win, but I understand why it didn't occur. Many people believe that I should have had a different opponent. Maybe. Maybe not. But my argument as to why it should have been Corbin is pretty strong. As a HOFer and Legend in WWE, I came to my final match last Sunday. It was my retirement match.

As a legend, or HOFer, or whatever you want to call me, my job is to leave the WWE by doing the honors for a younger talent. I did that. I would have loved to have won, but I don't think I would have properly played my role if I did. You leave the company better than it was before you came. I think I was able to do that by losing to Corbin and then getting laid out on RAW the next night to Lars. It may have felt wrong, but it was the right thing to do. Agree to disagree."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...