WWE: Greatest Royal Rumble 2018

EdgeHead

RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA and STAMFORD, Conn., March 5, 2018 – The Saudi General Sports Authority in partnership with WWE will present the Greatest Royal Rumble event at the King Abdullah Sports City in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27. For the first time ever, the Royal Rumble match will feature 50 WWE Superstars. As part of this historic event, fans will see WWE Superstars John CenaTM, Triple HTM, Roman ReignsTM, AJ StylesTM, Braun StrowmanTM, The New DayTM, Randy OrtonTM, Bray WyattTM and Shinsuke NakamuraTM, among others.

Ticket and broadcast information will be available in the coming weeks. This event is part of a 10-year strategic multiplatform partnership in support of Vision 2030, Saudi Arabia’s social and economic reform program.

“The Greatest Royal Rumble will be a spectacle of historic proportions,” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman & CEO. “Our partnership with the Saudi General Sports Authority reflects a long-term commitment to present WWE’s world-class entertainment to a global audience on a grander scale than ever before.”

in http://corporate.wwe.com/news/company-news/2018/03-05-2018a

wat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tenho tantas questões, nem sei por onde começar

I love this video. I just tried to explain that it was cool to my gf and she looked at me like wtf it's just men eating in a restaurant. I have no counterpoint.

:lol: 

• EdgeHead changed the title to WWE: Greatest Royal Rumble 2018