Emails de scam, phishing que recebem

cRaZyzMaN

Por vezes recebo mails de scam e phishing que dão para rir

Exemplo deste recebido agora mesmo

My Dear Friend,

Greeting to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Let me first of all inform you, I got your

email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead. I am

Mrs.Gezeria Bell from United Kingdom, married to Dr. Calvin L. Bell who worked with Texaco Oil

Company in Nigeria before he died in a ghastly motor accident on his way to a Board meeting. My

Husband and I were married but without any child. Since his death I decided not to re-marry and

presently I am 69 Years old. When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of $16.5M. (Sixteen

Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank. Please,  If you are not interested to help

me get this done, please ignore this mail and go about your normal business.

Presently this money is still with the Bank and the management just Wrote me as the beneficiary to

come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authority to somebody to receive it on

my behalf. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs. I

have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live

so I think the best thing to do is to use the money for charity purposes. I want a person who is

trustworthy that I will make the beneficiary of my late Husband's Fund deposited with the bank so

that the person can get the money and utilize 70% of this money to fund churches, orphanages and

widows around the world.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (They had

squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before are around me I have been helping orphans

orphanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in Sudan , South

Africa , Brazil , Spain , Austria ,Germany and some Asian countries.

I have been touched to the good work of humanity through you, rather than allow my relatives to use

my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately. I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to

do this, and I hope you act sincerely.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact details of the Bank. I will also issue

you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund. Please assure me

that you will act accordingly as I stated here in and Keep this contact confidential till such a time

this funds get to your Custody. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

May the good lord bless you -Amen, I await your urgent reply.

Regards,

Mrs. Gezeria Bell.

Começa mal, logo em nome de jesus cristo
O gajo resume um episódio de uma novela da tvi

Edited by cRaZyzMaN

• 3 weeks later...

I am Mrs.Melania Trump and I am written to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought by United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic to the white house Washington DC and has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Monday being Feb. 19th 2018 as soon as you get back to me with your below information.
1.YOUR FULL NAME: __________________
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS: _________
3.YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER: __________
4.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE: _________
5.YOUR COUNTRY: _____________
6.AGE AND SEX: _________
You check is containing the sum of $20 million USD. Here is my number.(515)8845186) you can call me or send me an sms, but i prefer sms because I'm always busy in the white house and i cant be able to pick calls all the time. I will be waiting to hear from you immediately, thanks and God bless you. Remain Blessed, Mrs.Melania Trump The White House (Official Residence of the President of the US) 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20500 US) (Official Residence of the President of the US)

Alguem quer mandar uma sms a Melania Trump?