Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Mini0n

1 hour ago, Lancer said:

Luke... I am your grandma

Ou então, Kylo... Im your Great Grandma :-..

Não querendo alimentar muito a teoria, porque não passa disso mesmo, uma teoria que o mais certo é não ser verdade, mas a Rey caso fosse mesmo um clone dela, até que passava muito bem por uma Shmi mais nova.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tendo em conta a cena que apareceu no último filme, onde mais crianças demonstraram ter "a força", mais rapidamente eu acredito que a Rey será uma tentativa falhada do Sidious, de manipular os midiclorians e criar um novo e poderoso Lord Sith ao nível do Anakin, que também nasceu sem pai.

Digo que é falhada porque seria a melhor forma de encerrar o capítulo. A Rey ter nascido da força e ser a nova referência para futuros Jedis (ou o que quer que seja que se venham a chamar). 

Além disso, também acredito que a Rey possa converter o Kylo a abandonar o Dark Side e a voltar ao caminho da força... 

Presumo que neste filme possamos vir a perder muitas personagens míticas. O C3PO, R2D2, Chewie... para fecharem o 'arco' Skywalker, podem ter que fazer desaparecer várias personagens que nos são queridas e que conhecemos desde semore, de forma a dar espaço para o universo Star Wars crescer e poder ser explorado com possibilidades ilimitadas.

Edited by cyberurbis

Não concordo. Sempre houve e sempre haverá espaço para expandir em qualquer direção sem ser preciso morrer quem quer que seja de forma gratuita. É atenção que sou todo a favor de mortes que permitam avançar a história em termos de desenvolvimento de personagem (como ainda espero que aconteça com o Kylo Ren).

3 hours ago, Revenge said:

Ficaria muito surpreendido se chegarmos ao final do filme e o Kylo Ren ainda estiver a respirar, independentemente de ele fazer as pazes com o light side ou não.

É um Skywalker, certo?

Sem spoilers:

Here’s what critics are saying about the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker:

IS IT A WORTHY END TO THE SKYWALKER SAGA?

OH MY GOD! I am absolutely blown away! I’ve never been so satisfied by a film… This did [the franchise] justice in a way I didn’t imagine it could.
– Jenna Busch, Legion of Leia

It’s an immensely satisfying and MASSIVE end to the saga.
– Rob Keyes, ScreenRant

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is TRULY a satisfying conclusion to the saga. It answers practically everything you want to know and more.
– Mansoor Mithaiwala, ScreenRant

J.J. Abrams nailed it. He was able to bring a cohesive arc to this trilogy that feels like a fitting end to the saga as a whole. Star Wars fans will be very happy.
– Peter Sciretta, Slashfilm

AND HOW IS IT AS A CONCLUSION TO THE NEW TRILOGY?

It is the big adventure, lightsaber adventure I hoped for…a very satisfying end to this new trilogy.
– Kristian Harloff, Schmoes Know

It somehow addresses issues, problematic characters, and most unanswered questions from The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.
– Rob Keyes, ScreenRant

I had some issues with The Last Jedi. This movie fixes most of my problems and creates a cohesive story… For me, in the new trilogy, it’s #2.

The WEIRDEST trilogy of films I’ve seen in my lifetime. None of them fit, and they all seem to actively dislike each other. Truly, head-scratchingly bizarre.
– Sean O’Connell, CinemaBlend

It didn’t work for me, but fans of Force Awakens are going to love it.
– Scott Menzel, We Live Entertainment

[https://s3-us-west-2]

(Photo by Walt Disney Studios)

AND COMPARED TO THE LAST JEDI?

It’s amazing. Last Jedi haters will be very pleased.
– Ryan Parker, Hollywood Reporter

If you LOVE LOVE Star Wars: The Last Jedi, you may have some issues with The Rise of Skywalker.
– Rob Keyes, ScreenRant

If you loved The Last Jedi, I have some bad news for you. If you didn’t, then you might be pretty stoked.
– Joanna Robinson, Vanity Fair

Bottom line: If you like Last Jedi, you probably won’t like The Rise of Skywalker. If you didn’t like Last Jedi, you’ll love this.

It felt like an apology for The Last Jedi in some ways and a sequel to The Force Awakens in many, which I found frustrating.
– Terri Schwartz, IGN

Some choices feel like an unnecessary course-correct from The Last Jedi and some just plain don’t make sense.
– Laura Prudom, IGN

The Rise of Skywalker could only have been ruder to Rian Johnson if they had motion-smoothed it.
– Kyle Buchanan, New York Times

WILL DIE-HARD FANS APRECIATE IT?

Full of the right kind of fan service.
– Dan Casey, Nerdist

Thrives on moments designed for big fans. There’s a lot of cause for cheer throughout and they went for some really big ideas.
– Brandon Davis, ComicBook.com

Has some great surprises in store for fans that will make you gasp and cheer.
– Scott Chitwood, ComingSoon.net

LOTS of emotional fan service… Yes, all of your questions are answered if not immediately off the bat.
– Griffin Schiller, The Playlist

At times I felt too much fan service was given, but The Rise of Skywalker is everything and nothing that you’re expecting.
– Yolanda Machado, The Wrap

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker has everything you want and more. Which I don’t necessarily think is a good thing.
– Germain Lussier, io9

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is the ultimate Star Wars movie for Star Wars fans who want more of the same. Its 100% fan service and a collective hodgepodge of all Star Wars films combined.

In the end, it was Star Wars ‘fans’ that killed Star Wars.
– Scott Mendelson, Forbes

HOW BIG OF A MOVIE IS IT?

The Rise of Skywalker is a lot. It’s a big, giant movie with a lot of spectacle and high stakes and it’s definitely going to start a conversation.

Brings the serial feeling back to Star Wars. A lot happens, there is constant forward momentum. There seems to be a lot for future Expanded Universe to explain.
– Dave Gonzales, Thrillist

Certainly the most convoluted Star Wars… the first half gets so bogged down with exposition and new plot and doodads and beacons and transmitters.
– Mike Ryan, Uproxx

I have some quibbles with some of the plot, it gets a bit convoluted but I’m not sure it matters in the end because of the emotional payoff.

Felt a bit more concerned with plot than character, tad rushed, good not great.

I was not expecting a genuinely bad movie with video game plotting, thin characters, weak action and endless exposition of no consequence. Heartbreaking.

SO MOVIEGOERS WILL GET THEIR MONEY’S WORTH?

The Rise of Skywalker has a ton of content packed into one movie as well and wastes no time. It’s like two Star Wars movies in one.
– Rob Keyes, ScreenRant

It feels like it should have been three movies on its own.
– Mike Ryan, Uproxx

The Rise of Skywalker is a lot. It’s like nine movies of plot in one. Going to take me about nine days to process.
– Chris Taylor, Mashable

HOW IS THE PACING?

Man does The Rise of Skywakler MOVE. This film hits the ground running and doesn’t let up. J.J.’s energy is all over this thing. A Last Crusade style adventure.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker hits the ground running and rarely lets up. There’s a LOT going on.

The Rise of Skywalker has a bumpy start but finds its footing, and when it does, it flies — especially the third act.
– Perri Nemiroff, Collider

WILL THERE BE ANY MIDDLE GROUND FOR FANS?

I loved parts, I didn’t love others, and I’m leaving the theater very, very conflicted about it.
– Germain Lussier, io9

Overall I would say I liked it but had some big problems with it. Can’t say I loved it but there’s still a lot to unpack.
– Jim Vejvoda, IGN

There is good in Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker. But there is more that is disappointing. There are a number of choices that just don’t track, fan service that doesn’t work, and ignored details that are missed. I’m bummed.
– Eric Eisenberg, CinemaBlend

I will say that I think the more casual of a Star Wars fan you are, the happier you will be.
– Chris Taylor, Mashable

WHO ARE THE STANDOUTS THIS TIME?

The bromance between Poe and Finn steals the film.

The best thing I can say about Rise of Skywalker is that Daisy Ridley gives her best performance.
– Gregory Ellwood, The Playlist

Lando rules…The Emperor stuff is so weird.
– Mike Ryan, Uproxx

All hail Babu Frick and Zorii Bliss, who are my favorite things from the second they show up.

I’ll say this I fricking looooove Zorii Bliss and Babu Frick. Love.

I wanted to see more of the new characters in The Rise of Skywalker. They were solid additions.

WILL THE RISE OF SKYWALKER LEAVE FANS IN TEARS?

You WILL cry….bring tissues. They stuck the landing. Also, Leia! My entire heart!

What a lovely send off for our General Leia.
– Angie Han, Mashable

I’m emotional, overwhelmed, surprised, shocked & stunned.  More than anything, I’m happy.  Thanks for coming through one more time, Star Wars.
– Mark Ellis, Schmoes Know

I’m so emotionally drained. Star Wars fans will be very happy.

The emotional highs are spectacular.
– Laura Prudom, IGN

1 hour ago, Figos said:

Sem spoilers:

Here’s what critics are saying about the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker:

IS IT A WORTHY END TO THE SKYWALKER SAGA?

OH MY GOD! I am absolutely blown away! I’ve never been so satisfied by a film… This did [the franchise] justice in a way I didn’t imagine it could.

It’s an immensely satisfying and MASSIVE end to the saga.
– Rob Keyes, ScreenRant

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is TRULY a satisfying conclusion to the saga. It answers practically everything you want to know and more.

J.J. Abrams nailed it. He was able to bring a cohesive arc to this trilogy that feels like a fitting end to the saga as a whole. Star Wars fans will be very happy.

AND HOW IS IT AS A CONCLUSION TO THE NEW TRILOGY?

It is the big adventure, lightsaber adventure I hoped for…a very satisfying end to this new trilogy.
– Kristian Harloff, Schmoes Know

It somehow addresses issues, problematic characters, and most unanswered questions from The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.
– Rob Keyes, ScreenRant

I had some issues with The Last Jedi. This movie fixes most of my problems and creates a cohesive story… For me, in the new trilogy, it’s #2.

The WEIRDEST trilogy of films I’ve seen in my lifetime. None of them fit, and they all seem to actively dislike each other. Truly, head-scratchingly bizarre.
– Sean O’Connell, CinemaBlend

It didn’t work for me, but fans of Force Awakens are going to love it.

AND COMPARED TO THE LAST JEDI?

It’s amazing. Last Jedi haters will be very pleased.
– Ryan Parker, Hollywood Reporter

If you LOVE LOVE Star Wars: The Last Jedi, you may have some issues with The Rise of Skywalker.
– Rob Keyes, ScreenRant

If you loved The Last Jedi, I have some bad news for you. If you didn’t, then you might be pretty stoked.

Bottom line: If you like Last Jedi, you probably won’t like The Rise of Skywalker. If you didn’t like Last Jedi, you’ll love this.

It felt like an apology for The Last Jedi in some ways and a sequel to The Force Awakens in many, which I found frustrating.
– Terri Schwartz, IGN

Some choices feel like an unnecessary course-correct from The Last Jedi and some just plain don’t make sense.
– Laura Prudom, IGN

The Rise of Skywalker could only have been ruder to Rian Johnson if they had motion-smoothed it.
– Kyle Buchanan, New York Times

WILL DIE-HARD FANS APRECIATE IT?

Full of the right kind of fan service.
– Dan Casey, Nerdist

Thrives on moments designed for big fans. There’s a lot of cause for cheer throughout and they went for some really big ideas.

Has some great surprises in store for fans that will make you gasp and cheer.

LOTS of emotional fan service… Yes, all of your questions are answered if not immediately off the bat.

At times I felt too much fan service was given, but The Rise of Skywalker is everything and nothing that you’re expecting.
– Yolanda Machado, The Wrap

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker has everything you want and more. Which I don’t necessarily think is a good thing.
– Germain Lussier, io9

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is the ultimate Star Wars movie for Star Wars fans who want more of the same. Its 100% fan service and a collective hodgepodge of all Star Wars films combined.

In the end, it was Star Wars ‘fans’ that killed Star Wars.

HOW BIG OF A MOVIE IS IT?

The Rise of Skywalker is a lot. It’s a big, giant movie with a lot of spectacle and high stakes and it’s definitely going to start a conversation.

Brings the serial feeling back to Star Wars. A lot happens, there is constant forward momentum. There seems to be a lot for future Expanded Universe to explain.

Certainly the most convoluted Star Wars… the first half gets so bogged down with exposition and new plot and doodads and beacons and transmitters.
– Mike Ryan, Uproxx

I have some quibbles with some of the plot, it gets a bit convoluted but I’m not sure it matters in the end because of the emotional payoff.

Felt a bit more concerned with plot than character, tad rushed, good not great.

I was not expecting a genuinely bad movie with video game plotting, thin characters, weak action and endless exposition of no consequence. Heartbreaking.

SO MOVIEGOERS WILL GET THEIR MONEY’S WORTH?

The Rise of Skywalker has a ton of content packed into one movie as well and wastes no time. It’s like two Star Wars movies in one.
– Rob Keyes, ScreenRant

It feels like it should have been three movies on its own.
– Mike Ryan, Uproxx

The Rise of Skywalker is a lot. It’s like nine movies of plot in one. Going to take me about nine days to process.
– Chris Taylor, Mashable

HOW IS THE PACING?

Man does The Rise of Skywakler MOVE. This film hits the ground running and doesn’t let up. J.J.’s energy is all over this thing. A Last Crusade style adventure.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker hits the ground running and rarely lets up. There’s a LOT going on.

The Rise of Skywalker has a bumpy start but finds its footing, and when it does, it flies — especially the third act.
– Perri Nemiroff, Collider

WILL THERE BE ANY MIDDLE GROUND FOR FANS?

I loved parts, I didn’t love others, and I’m leaving the theater very, very conflicted about it.
– Germain Lussier, io9

Overall I would say I liked it but had some big problems with it. Can’t say I loved it but there’s still a lot to unpack.
– Jim Vejvoda, IGN

There is good in Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker. But there is more that is disappointing. There are a number of choices that just don’t track, fan service that doesn’t work, and ignored details that are missed. I’m bummed.
– Eric Eisenberg, CinemaBlend

I will say that I think the more casual of a Star Wars fan you are, the happier you will be.
– Chris Taylor, Mashable

WHO ARE THE STANDOUTS THIS TIME?

The bromance between Poe and Finn steals the film.

The best thing I can say about Rise of Skywalker is that Daisy Ridley gives her best performance.
– Gregory Ellwood, The Playlist

Lando rules…The Emperor stuff is so weird.
– Mike Ryan, Uproxx

All hail Babu Frick and Zorii Bliss, who are my favorite things from the second they show up.

I’ll say this I fricking looooove Zorii Bliss and Babu Frick. Love.

I wanted to see more of the new characters in The Rise of Skywalker. They were solid additions.

WILL THE RISE OF SKYWALKER LEAVE FANS IN TEARS?

You WILL cry….bring tissues. They stuck the landing. Also, Leia! My entire heart!

What a lovely send off for our General Leia.
– Angie Han, Mashable

I’m emotional, overwhelmed, surprised, shocked & stunned.  More than anything, I’m happy.  Thanks for coming through one more time, Star Wars.
– Mark Ellis, Schmoes Know

I’m so emotionally drained. Star Wars fans will be very happy.

The emotional highs are spectacular.
– Laura Prudom, IGN

tb li isso  dos twitteiros conas de sabão que qd saem do cinema é tudo maravilhoso e depois fui ver as reviews nos sitios do costume e não tem nada a ver LOL Está longe de estar espectacular e de ser uma conclusão de jeito.

Lá estarei na sexta para ver mas vou com baixas expectativas.

Edited by Batunaz

Acabei de vir do cinema. Está um pouco melhor que o The Last Jedi, mas teve que "corrigir" muita da merda feita nesse filme, trabalhou-se com o que se tinha. Como trilogia foi fraquinho. Como conclusão da saga Skywalker, meh.

Aquele beijo no final é que foi totalmente desnecessário e arruinou com a possível carga emocional que a cena poderia ter, ou não, tido.

Também já vi, estou na dúvida se será o melhor desta trilogia... O que não quer dizer lá muito. Tal como o Naz disse, houve muita porcaria que foi felizmente corrigida, mas não acredito minimamente que este fosse o grande plano da Disney para esta saga.

Ps: na minha sessão as opiniões no final foram bastante diversas, desde palmas a desabafos bem audíveis de "mas que grande merda".

Também já vi, estou na dúvida se será o melhor desta trilogia... O que não quer dizer lá muito. Tal como o Naz disse, houve muita porcaria que foi felizmente corrigida, mas não acredito minimamente que este fosse o grande plano da Disney para esta saga.

Ps: na minha sessão as opiniões no final foram bastante diversas, desde palmas a desabafos bem audíveis de "mas que grande merda".

O gajo ao meu lado passou o tempo todo do filme a dizer "mas que merda de filme". Só me apetecia mandá-lo para o caralho. Que não esteja a gostar tudo bem, opiniões, mas escusava de estragar a sessão para as pessoas que o rodeiam.

Pelo que tenho lido acho que o JJ tinha planos para acabar mais ao menos como acabou só que ele foi muito influenciado pelo TLJ e teve que arranjar formas de resolver certas coisas. O que se vê neste filme foi o que se arranjou. Com o material que tinha para trás, até nem fez um mau trabalho. Claro que ele próprio também não fez nada de especial com o TFW e esta trilogia tinha potencial e recursos para se fazer uma cena altamente. Se calhar a culpa foi da Disney, se calhar foi do JJ que não começou a coisa da melhor maneira, se calhar foi do Lucas que vende os direitos e nunca o deveria ter feito.

Agora não importa muito. Acabou, podia ter sido muito melhor, não foi, paciência. Esperemos que façam coisas melhores no futuro porque material deste universo não falta.

No final de contas, vou precisar de ver uma segunda vez [emoji2957] (pelo menos), coisa que não aconteceu com o TLJ, já quer dizer alguma coisa [emoji23]
anda tudo muito dividido anda...
A minha opinião é que muita malta está "influenciada" por causa do TLJ. Eu próprio fui para a minha sessão demasiado séptico e a pensar demasiado nas merdas tipo "que merda de desculpa vão eles arranjar para resolver problema X". E esse tipo de pensamento não me deixou aproveitar o filme ao máximo.

Também já fui ver ontem. Eu gostei.

Spoiler

Há bastante fan service, para tentar agradar, acho que às vezes consegue.

Acho que o prejudicou mais foi o facto do TLJ não ter evoluido a história, na pratica o 2º não interessa para nada.

Por causa disso o ritmo do filme é um bocado rápido. Alias logo no inicio vemos que o TLJ é para ser rasgado, com a Rey a fazer o treino de jedi (algo que deveria ter sido feito no 2º com o Luke...). A Rose ficou para plano completamente secundário, felizmente...

Explicou muito coisa que andava no ar.

Para finalizar foi pena, no meio de todo o fan service, não deixaram o tio palpas gritar UNLIMITED POWERRRRRRR!! 😅

• Like 1

Algumas notas soltas cheias de spoilers:

Positivos:

Há fan service para xuxu, desde a medalha pró chewbacca, à passagem por tatooine, às vozes do Mace Windu e do Qui-Gonn.

Ah e tal, os pais da Rey não eram ninguém relevante e é bom para o universo que existam pessoas comuns com poderes extraordinários. Mete isso onde o sol não brilha RJ.

Luke a mandar a Rey ter respeito pelo Lightsaber. Mete isso onde o sol não brilha RJ.

Quase nenhum tempo de ecrã para a Rose, graças a Deus.

Regresso do Bruno Aleixo :D

Negativos:

Continua o desaproveitamento do Adam Driver, mas a culpa não é dele.

Knights of Ren aparecem pouco e não foram minimamente expandidos. Juntando as cenas todas deles só temos um vídeo clip de slipknot.

Onde anda a Phasma? Não a podiam ter encaixado na Storyline do Finn?

O filme tem duas horas e quase meia, mas mesmo assim é apressado, acredito que seja por culpa do que foi preciso corrigir do episódio 8.