Fantasy Booking

EdgeHead

"i think Michelle mccool should come back and say that shes having the undertackers baby and then kofi gets mad because they used to date (not the undertaker lol!!!) and then a masked man trouble in paradises her belly and she has a miscarrige and everybody is like WHO DID IT???? after the funeral there all eating and michelle is like this is so good! and kofi says ya i cooked it and she says what is it and he says YOUR BABY and then the undertaker says OK NOW YOU WILL REST IN PEACE AT WM!!!! and then kofi beats him at wm! i think this would be good cuz it shows kofi is badass and hes the future of the company."

:funny::funny::funny: 

My thoughts on a gimmick for Randy Orton when he comes back: return of the legend killer.

He runs through the company, shredding legend after legend.

Beats Lesnar when he returns.

Quickly makes Cena tap out at the following PPV.

Randy issues open challenges on RAW. Week after week he defeats legend after legend.

Even beats the Undertaker at the Royal Rumble.

Vince congratulates him on RAW for defeating every remaining legend. Randy says, "no, there is another..." He drops the mic and walks out. Speculation ensues.

A Hell in the Cell match is set at Wrestlemania for Randy and an unknown opponent.

The ppv arrives. Time for the match. Randy's music hits. He walks out and climbs the cell. Cole and JBL wonder who the opponent could be. Cameras focus on an empty stage...

...Randy's music hits again. Cut to his face. He realizes he is the last legend left that must be killed. He walks to the edge and RKOs himself off the cage through the announcer's table.

Fade to black.

fdx :funny::funny: 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).

Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit.

"I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?"

Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.”

And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.”

Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

:lol: 

• 2 months later...

foolproof. nobodys gonna take him seriously if he trips on live tv. i bet he'll be so embarrassed he'll run back home to his daughter, but she'll be like ew dad get away from me you're lame. and so the roman reigns saga will come to a dramatic end.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Think of it like this. the Montreal Screwjob gave rise to the Mr. McMahon character. When Roman was booed throughout 2015, who got him over for one night only in Philadelphia, the same crowd that booed him mercilessly at the Royal Rumble? Mr. McMahon. Bret screwing Bret was an angle with the long term goal of getting Roman over.

ridiculo Vince

:trollface: 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

epa o post do Dave e do Brian a falarem sobre os leaks da Paige :funny: 

"So Dave, take us through the undercard."

"Okay, just let me get my notes here....."

shuffles papers, unzips pants

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"So next we had we had our first video of the night..."

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINUS 3 STARS."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go as low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Observer live when that one broke"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable."

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?..."

"Oh yeah"

• 1 month later...

SETH ROLLINS and his disciples are determined to prove that their opponent isn't worthy. They've been interfering and beating him down for 2 weeks by now.* SETH, accompanied to the ring by his young ward, BUDDY MURPHY are cutting this promo on a battered DREW MCINTYRE with AOP menacingly standing on the outside of the ring.

24/7 title ass kicking by the honorable MOJO RAWLEY occurs. He has just annihilated the Singh brothers, and is taking his anger out on innocent bystander HEATH SLATER, who begged him not to, for "he has kids!"

MOJO nods at SETH and BUDDY, who nod back in approval, acknowledging him as doing what has to be done.

They tell him "We got it from here".

AOP, already tired from a match from earlier, starting laying into the SINGH BROTHERS.

Seeing his two friends in trouble, JINDER MAHAL, runs in to make the save. HEATH SLATER looks him in the eyes, and nods, as they team up with the two SINGH BROTHERS to at least stand up to the AOP, before BUDDY joins in, with SETH looking on. DREW takes this moment to Claymore the hell out of SETH, forcing a strategic retreat, with BUDDY dragging his messiah's seemingly lifeless body to the back, as HEATH and JINDER look at the man who saved them from certain demise, and get in the ring with them, before they all start smiling.

DREW picks up the mic.

"Well boys... it looks like we're getting the band back together!"

end show to mild applause cause no one remembers the 3mb

quem me dera