Oneplus 3 vs Samsung S7 Edge

DSR

Mais um artigo sobre o HTC que saiu há uns dias:

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-10-six-months-later

Deixo a conclusão:

I think the HTC 10 is the best phone made in 2016. Everything there is done the way I like it, and other than wireless charging I really don't care about the things that may be missing. On the software front, the phone is super responsive and sits with the LG G5 at the top of the pile when it comes to how fast apps will open and switch to the foreground. The audio is better than most anything else you'll be able to buy and the camera matches well against all the competition.

But I'm not the only person buying phones. It's easy to see why it was outclassed in the minds of many, and why it didn't seem to be worth the asking price. You have to decide what kind of smartphone user you are to know if the HTC 10 could be right for you. If you enjoy a simple experience that does what it was designed to do very well, it might be worth a look when the inevitable price drop after CES and MWC happens next spring. But if you're looking for more and don't mind an experience that's a bit more complicated and cluttered (because it has to be) while filled with many more features, the HTC 10 will never be for you.

Btw, parece que estou a vender o telemóvel :-.. Por acaso puseram isto no subreddit do 10 e aproveitei já que se estava a discutir isto.

Edited by dastinger
  • Like 1

On 24/10/2016 at 1:07 PM, DSR said:

Eu como neste momento só consigo comprar o OP3 pelo Ebay, a diferença fica-me à volta de 55€, por isso não é nada por aí além. 

Eu tenho um OP3 e é um espectáculo, se fores para o OP3 não o compres sem ser no site deles, porque a OP só da assistência nas compras pelo site oficial.

Podes é sempre pedir para enviar para alguém conhecido no país e depois enviam para ti.

Edited by Pai

4 hours ago, dastinger said:

Mais um artigo sobre o HTC que saiu há uns dias:

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-10-six-months-later

Deixo a conclusão:

Btw, parece que estou a vender o telemóvel :-.. Por acaso puseram isto no subreddit do 10 e aproveitei já que se estava a discutir isto.

É como te disse, se não fossem aqueles pontos que referi, era bem capaz de adquirir um. Mas fazes bem "vender" o telemóvel, já que é pouco conhecido. Para mim foi um modelo que me era desconhecido. :y: 

8 minutes ago, Pai said:

Eu tenho um OP3 e é um espectáculo, se fores para o OP3 não o compres sem ser no site deles, porque a OP só da assistência nas compras pelo site oficial.

Podes é sempre pedir para enviar para alguém conhecido no país e depois enviam para ti.

Obrigado, mas acabei por optar pelo S7 Edge, depois dou feedback. ;)