Wrestling: "Off-topic"

EdgeHead

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

não tem a ver com isso, quando a WWE passou para HD o Vince e Dunn ficaram em pânico porque era notório que muitas das vezes eles não se tocavam, daí terem recorrido a este tipo de técnica

olha este comentário

In 2008 the WWE switched to high definition. In doing so they discovered that some moves (mostly punches and kicks) really revealed no contact when shot in hd.

Thus they began to cut to a different camera angle during those moves.

Slowly but surely this practice seeped in for other spots and moves as well. They also started doing quick zooms for bumps to the mat during this time. And when they first started it was kind of cool and added to the product.

But now (as the gif illustrates) they have completely gone overboard with the practice. I hate watching brawls now due to the frenetic cuts and quick zooms from the handheld ops.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

tenho que criar um tópico só para isto

bem, como resultou com a Moolah...:

"Dear Snickers, I can't enjoy your product anymore during Monday Night Raw or Smackdown as Kevin Dunn's production work makes me physically ill with all the camera cuts. I unfortunately will be buying fewer candy bars."

:lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...