Desabafos

Revenge

Preciso da vossa opinião para perceber se sou eu que não estou a perceber nada. Isto foi tirado do site do PCP, numa declaração sobre a lei do financiamento dos partidos.

A lei do financiamento dos Partidos Políticos e das campanhas eleitorais, aprovada em 2003 por PS, PSD e CDS, teve e tem a firme oposição por parte do PCP. As alterações agora introduzidas pela Assembleia da República em 21/12/2017 não mudam a sua matriz essencial. Não passamos a ter outra legislação. Mesmo as soluções propostas pelo Tribunal Constitucional e que ficaram plasmadas nas alterações consensualizadas, não são as nossas soluções, nomeadamente no que se refere às competências próprias que são atribuídas à Entidade das Contas.

A vermelho o partido diz que votou contra a lei em 2003. Agora a verde diz que as alterações no fundo mantêm tudo na mesma.

Porém desta vez o partido votou a favor. Sou apenas eu que acho que eles estão a tornar público uma meia volta de opinião?

Esse partido não é para se perceber.

Basicamente eles são contra os subsidios estatais e que os partidos vivam disso, pudera, quando se tem uma festa do avante :rolleyes:

Mas o mais engraçado na argumentação deles em relação ao finaciamento partidário é que são favoráveis às doações dos amigos, ah crl :ohyeah:

Dei de caras com esta "loja" no Facebook. Aldrabões do crlho, fdx

http://smartmusicpro.co/pt/

Eu percebo que a malta tenha que fazer pela vida, mas fdx, comprar um adaptador bt que na gearbest custa 3€ e vendê-lo por 30€ com desconto(!), como se fosse um grande negócio para o consumidor, vai lá vai! 

Ya, é preciso uma lata do caraças! E mais,  nem sequer os têm em stock, não arriscam nada os fdp, ao menos que o incauto pagasse e recebesse aquilo em casa 2 dias depois, os gajos dizem nas condições gerais que o item pode demorar 30 dias a chegar. ^_^

6 hours ago, gleal said:

Dei de caras com esta "loja" no Facebook. Aldrabões do crlho, fdx

http://smartmusicpro.co/pt/

Eu percebo que a malta tenha que fazer pela vida, mas fdx, comprar um adaptador bt que na gearbest custa 3€ e vendê-lo por 30€ com desconto(!), como se fosse um grande negócio para o consumidor, vai lá vai! 

"Cliente verificado" 

:lol::lol: 

Não só aldrabões como perigoso para quem cai nisso, checkout com dados do cartão numa pagina sem SSL, mandar os dados do cartão pela internet fora em plain text, muito bom.

E ainda dizem 100% seguro com SSL 256bit com imagem mcafee secure...

Dear Team & Fellow Colleagues,

Almost three years to the day – I joined ***… With great regret I must inform you that today will be my last working day with ***.

Did you know that you were part of an immediate team consisting of almost 580+ people? Your leaders and I had a vision to work as one team and were moving towards that goal by meeting on weekly basis. This was a real ‘game-changer’ and enabler for our business performance and the further development of individuals. I am hoping this vision will continue in my absence…

You have been an outstanding team that have developed immensely over the last three years. Learning to come out of the silos and work more as a regional delivery unit. Each and every person has contributed beyond your employment contracts. I am deeply impressed by the passion, soul and pride that all of you have demonstrated.

o   This really was a moving train that wasn’t going to stop for anything or anybody

o   You harnessed one of the most demanding customers, re-solutioned, transitioned and transformed before we found stability

o   Plenty of first time technologies introduced which came with the ‘lessons learnt’

o   You went on to you use the levers and turn the P&L to your advantage with a 50% shift in margin in the first 24 months

o   The customer terminating had nothing to do with *** – rather internal politics

o   I remain deeply impressed how you managed to stretch yourselves over the first six months of delivery to keep the 18 by 5 model hanging together as this was a 24 by 7 model at the outset

o   You rapidly ran two SIP’s and brought stability along with respect to the table

o   This account has gone in phases – now is your time to leap forward and grow this account

o   A flawless delivery for two years brought us the DC deal

o   A hostile transition and transformation from a 17+ years incumbent

o   You built two DC’s in ‘record time’ and went on to deliver a flawless T&T three weeks ahead of a hard stop

o   You have grown as a team and transformed yourselves into a ‘force’

o   You have earned the right to bid for the SAP business

o   Next stop – take SAP away from the incumbent

o   Flawless execution of services from day one

o   An amazing networking reference

o   An entry to bid for global EUC and SD RFP

o   Your persistence paid off and you won back the right to win the EUC support RFP after losing the DC RFP

o   You won and have delivered to perfection and in a timely manner

o   This is first time outsourcing and the field is yours for the taking

Whilst I will be taking away key memories, I want to leave you with a few thoughts:

-          Seek first to understand, then be understood

-          Think win / win

-          Begin with the end in mind

-          Always practice – ‘first things first’

-          Learn to balance work and private life by putting your health and your loved ones first

-          Without the health or the support of families – we are not complete as people

-          Observe what your eat and how you perceive your health – saying ‘I’m too busy’ or grabbing fast food will takes its toll sooner rather than later

-          Each and every one of you has ideas and a voice – don’t be afraid and speak up when you feel something doesn’t feel right

-          Work as a team and not as an individual – teams move faster and quicker

-          Always have an end goal in sight – if you don’t have nor understand the end goal, ask for clarity

-          Never let ‘anybody’ walk all over you… Have pride in yourself and what you do

-          Respect yourself and treat others how you want to be treated yourself

-          Always keep the ‘basics’ in mind – never forget who you are

-          Never get complacent – start everyday like it’s the first day of a relationship

-          Last but not least - nobody is too big to fail, always ask for feedback and be open to receive

On that note – it was my pleasure and honour to lead such a talented team - thank you so much for helping us to bring home the successes because we understood the meaning of ‘team’!!!

A diferenca entre um patrao e um leader esta aqui. O gajo que mandou este mail estava numa posicao la em cima tudo, onde podia cagar de alto para quem esta por baixo como fazem 99% das pessoas que ocupam esses cargos, nunca tive pena nenhuma de "perder" alguem acima na hierarquia antes desse gajo, foi o unico que fez milhares de quilometros para vir ter com a team e explicar as coisas como se passam realmente sem papas na lingua, fossem todos como esse homem...

Edited by skaazi
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, GODfromage said:

Peço desde já desculpa, mas não tenho o muro da lamentações do antigo bar aberto para escrever. 

Foda-se as mulheres. "ah e tal, não resulta porque me tratas demasiado bem" 

mr9a7_s-200x150.gif

#logic

Enfim. Força nisso.