WWE vs. CM Punk

EdgeHead

• 5 months later...

Nem sei por onde começar. Ontem depois da RAW e sem nada o fazer prever:

Resposta do Punk:

Obviamente que a WWE não gostou, mas o Vince não faz nada porque é o Rocky.

Digo: se alguma vez ouvir Cult of Personality outra vez na WWE, tenho o meu maior mark out moment de sempre. E gostava que não houvesse spoilers, que fosse segredo do estilo Shane.

Um comentário no reddit:

Currently still at Staples, Rock mentioning just calling punk got the biggest pop of the night. If Punk had picked up, we'd have no roof.

Later while The Rock was directing, Punk apparently called him, Rock tried to Facetime him but the wifi at Staples sucks. FUCKING LEGEND!

Oh lord :god: 

• 1 year later...

em texto caso os tweets sejam apagados

I had business at Cook County courthouse so I stopped in for a minute to watch the @cmpunk @coltcabana defamation case. Surreal to see two wrestlers sitting across from a jury listening to a podcast of them talking life and pro wrestling that led WWE’s doctor to sue the ex-champ

Caught some of WWE doc Chris Amann’s testimony. The podcast dropped on Thanksgiving 2014. Amann lawyer went thru tweets calling for him to be fired and news stories on the podcast, including from 411mania. Amann disputes Punk’s story about the doctor failing to treat him.

It is happening, tho: The lawsuit between WWE’s longest-reigning modern champion and a company doctor is being heard in Cook County, nearly four years after podcast dropped. Both sides present different stories. We’ll see what the system decides

Nobody else was in attendance in the gallery while I was there.

On timing, the doctor is likely to continue testifying tomorrow from what I heard. No  idea how long the trial will go, but they were being thorough in going thru stuff. The jury heard all of the controversial podcast episode, including Cabana’s plugs and upcoming events

Punk cannot confirm measurement of The Lump. Counsel: “It’s a yes or no question.” Punk: “It’s not though.”

nunca mudes Punk

Já agora, só assim naquela, ele tem um combate na UFC dia 9 lol

• 1 month later...