WWE vs. CM Punk

EdgeHead

Não gostei da forma como ele se refere ao ryback. Nem por dizer que dá nos esteróides, mas por falar dele como se fosse um mongolóide.

Depois de ouvir fica praticamente garantido que  só um cheque do tamanho do mundo é que leva o D Sebastião de volta à WWE e que os argumentistas da companhia não conseguem pensar a longo prazo.

E está de acordo comigo quando defende que andou a jobbar para part-timers demasiado tempo.

CM Punk Signs with UFC

After meeting with UFC President Dana White tonight at the UFC 181 Pay-Per-View in Las Vegas, former WWE superstar CM Punk revealed on air, with the help of announcer Joe Rogan, that he'd just signed with UFC.

"This is my new career, 100-percent. I'm going to be full systems go," Punk said, breaking the news that he'd signed a multi-fight deal and would be debuting in his first fight in 2015.

Punk will be competing in UFC’s Middleweight 185 pound division.

This news comes just weeks after Punk appeared on the Art of Wrestling podcast, hosted by his friend Colt Cabana, and went into full behind-the-scenes details about why he was no longer a part of the WWE.

Welcome to the UFC @CMPunk! See you in 2015! https://t.co/X07ezdbmZl

— UFC (@ufc)

December 7, 2014

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/12/07/cm-punk-signs-with-ufc

• 2 months later...

Dr. Chris Amann processa CM Punk e Colt Cabana

Depois de ter sido fortemente criticado nas participações de CM Punk no podcast de Colt Cabana no passado Novembro, Dr. Chris Amann está agora a processar ambos por difamação. Scott Colton (Colt Cabana) e Phillip Brooks (CM Punk) foram os alvos do processo registado na passada quinta-feira. Amann é o médico sénior da WWE que se encontra perto do ringue durante os combates.

De acordo com as alegações de CM Punk no Art of Wrestling, Amann diagnosticou de forma errada uma infecção bacteriana que tinha inchado e tomado o tamanho de uma bola de baseball. Segundo CM Punk, este foi receitado antibióticos durante meses até que a situação se tornou insustentável, tendo pedido ao médico que removesse o inchaço, apenas para este se recusar a fazê-lo. Graças a isso, tanto CM Punk, como Colt Cabana, afirmaram que o médico era preguiçoso e tinha sido negligente com a saúde de Punk.

Punk afirmou também que, meses mais tarde, um médico em Florida lhe tinha removido o inchaço e afirmado que este deveria estar morto.

Esta edição do Art of Wrestling foi ouvida mais de um milhão de vezes no Youtube e deve mais de dez mil downloads no SoundCloud.

No processo legal, Amann defende que Brooks nunca o informou ou lhe mostrou o inchaço. Amann afirma também nunca ter recusado tratar CM Punk para o inchaço ou lhe ter receitado antibióticos para fracturas nas costelas ou outro tipo de lesões. Amann reforça que, no caso de traumatismos, seguiu todos os protocolos e disse a Punk para acabar os combates depois de surgirem os sinais de um possível traumatismo, incluindo no Royal Rumble 2014.

Amann está a processar ambos os lutadores por difamação e invasão de privacidade, assim como procura mais de dois milhões de dólares em compensação pelos danos causados.

WWE addresses CM Punk's allegations

In light of CM Punk's allegations regarding WWE’s medical staff and the subsequent defamation lawsuit filed by Dr. Amann against CM Punk, WWE continues to have the utmost confidence in the ability and expertise of our world-class team of physicians, including Dr. Amann.

CM Punk claimed this past November that during the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on January 26, 2014, he performed with a baseball-sized, purple lump on his back located near the waistband of his tights.

WWE’s investigation has shown the following:

CM Punk did not discuss this alleged condition with WWE’s team of physicians and trainers, nor did he discuss it with anyone in our Talent Relations department.

Subsequently, WWE has no medical records documenting this alleged condition.

The first time WWE was made aware of this alleged condition was when we received a letter from CM Punk’s attorney on August 22, 2014, after WWE terminated his contract.

There is clear video evidence from the 2014 Royal Rumble, which allows all to decide whether there is any appearance of a baseball-sized growth on CM Punk’s back.

No artigo têm o seguinte vídeo: http://wwe.sapo.pt/jfor2zGp1gZeswgK1Z8w

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

CM Punk Interview Ends After Heated Exchange; Punk On Not Answering WWE Questions, His MMA Training

CM Punk recently spoke with Kevin Wong of Complex Magazine. The full interview can be read at this link. Below are some highlights, including a portion of the awkward end to the interview:

Not wanting to answer WWE questions:

“I don’t feel like fielding questions about it [WWE]. I’ve been there, I’ve done that, and I’ve accomplished everything I was going to.”

After Punk was asked if he’s anxious or intimidated to go from pro wrestling to MMA, they had this awkward exchange that led to the interviewer being informed Punk never wanted to speak to him again:

“I get this question a lot, and it’s like you guys think I’m an idiot. Like I didn’t know MMA wasn’t pre-determined or something like that. Have you ever tweeted at me, ‘Hey, do you know what you’re getting into?'”

“I never have.”

“Okay. It sounds like you might have.”

“I don’t mean to put you on the defensive…”

“I’m not on the defensive. Your question is insulting. You’re asking me if I know the difference between the WWE and the UFC?”

“That’s not what I’m asking.”

“That’s exactly what you’re asking… You say my fans say that? You’re mistaken. My fans do not say that. I wouldn’t say anything to them [my critics]. I don’t justify stupidity with an answer. I don’t give a s–t what anybody thinks of me, whether I’m going to fight or not. I know what I’m going to do. If I did anything in my life based on someone’s negative opinion on me, I would never f–king leave my house. My fans are people who don’t tweet negative s–t at me.”

in http://www.pwmania.com/cm-punk-interview-ends-after-heated-exchange-punk-on-not-answering-wwe-questions-his-mma-training

• 2 weeks later...

You may remember Cena posted a photo of AJ Styles last month before he made his surprise debut at the WWE Royal Rumble. A Punk WWE return seems highly unlikely and Cena is likely just teasing fans but anything is possible in the wacky world of pro wrestling.

Trolling Cena is trolling.

O punk não abandonou antes da RR 2014 começar? Ou foi no final do ppv?

Punk's final WWE match was On January 26, 2014, Punk was the first entrant in the annual Royal Rumble Match. After having lasted until the final four, Kane, who had already been eliminated earlier in the match by Punk, illegally eliminated Punk from the outside and proceeded to chokeslam him through the announce table.

With verbal skills that matched his in-ring abilities, Punk cemented himself as one of the most prolific and influential WWE Champions of all time whose historic career can be enjoyed on WWE Network.

• 6 months later...

É hoje a estreia do CM Punk na UFC. Amanhã tenho uma corrida de 19km as 10h mas sa foda. Não podia perder este debut.

Segundo o Meltzer está lá bastante gente do mundo do wrestling, ainda mais gente do que quando foi a estreia do Lesnar. Já sei que está lá a filha do Foley, o Tyson Kidd, o Mark Henry

Entretanto

lol

:lol: 

Grande fail mas muitos disseram, ele ganhou a partir do momento em que entrou na cela.

Still, :X

Dito isto... CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!

:y: 

Já agora, muito pessoal sob contrato da WWE a abordar o combate do Punk no Twitter. Admito que não estava a espera.

• Like 1

In life you go big or you go home, I just like to take challenges. This was a hell of a mountain to try to climb and I didn't get to the summit today, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up. I will be back, believe it or not, this was the most fun I've ever had. It was the second best day of my life after marrying my wife. I know there's a lot of doubters, but life's about falling down and getting up. It doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down, it's about getting back up. So if there's any kid out there who's told by a parent, a teacher or a coach or somebody that they're supposed to look up to, somebody that's supposed to push them and believe in them and they're told "no" don't listen to them. Believe in yourself. Sometimes the outcome isn't always what you desire it to be, but the true failure in life is not trying at all. I know that sounds preachy and kind of weird for a guy that just got beat up, but fuck it. This is the time of my life, thank you Cleveland

Grande CM PUNK :god: Took it like a man.

Agora pfv não voltes a WWE. Não cometas esse erro (pelo menos para já :P )

Samoa Joe :y: 

Já agora Mickey Gall :y: 

btw CULT OF PERSONALITY :'(:clap: