The Interview (James Franco, Seth Rogen) (2014)

wasd

8AVCUqd.jpg

IMDB

Synopsis:

Talk-show host Dave Skylark and his producer, Aaron Rapoport, score an interview with Kim Jong-Un, dictator of North Korea. But when the CIA asks them to kill Kim, they become the least qualified men to ever assassinate.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Andam a apontar baterias à coreia do norte, mas cá para mim foi a China a responsável pelos ataques.

Não me acredito que tenha a sido a Coreia do Norte.

se foi a NK, pode ter sido outsourced pelo "governo" NK a um grupo qualquer, quase de certeza que tudo o trafego que entra e sai da NK(que não é muito) e monitorizado pelos States

qualquer das formas anda tudo aos saltos para ver o filme, eu detesto o Seth Rogen e estava me a cagar para o filme mas agora confesso que estou com curiosidade.

• Like 3

Team America pulled from theaters in wake of The Interview cancellation

After The Interview — the now infamous comedy wherein two buffoonish TV producers are called upon to assassinate real-life North Korean leader Kim Jong Un — was cancelled by Sony, a number of theaters planned to show Team America: World Police,South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker's over-the-top satire about, yes, assassinating a North Korean dictator. Those screenings have been pulled, according toGizmodo.

The official twitter accounts for a number of theaters, including the Alamo Drafthouse, noted the cancellation.

Due to to circumstances beyond our control, the TEAM AMERICA 12/27 screening has been cancelled. We apologize & will provide refunds today.

— Alamo Drafthouse DFW (@AlamoDFW)

December 18, 2014

Theaters were going to show the 2004 film as a sort of response to The Interview being pulled. If you need to get your fix of Team America, it looks like you'll have to load up your dusty DVD now.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/18/7417531/team-america-the-interview-cancelled

LOL está bonito...

The movie was hands down the best cinematic experience I have ever had. It was a sophisticated roller coaster of emotion that flung and looped the the center of my being to places I have never been. It has romance,it has action, and such a splendor of visual effects that that I literally wept. To put it in perspective I love this movie like I love my wife, except I'd save this movie from a fire. Before I saw this movie I had cancer, saw the movie, no cancer. The movie was so fantastic that time actually stopped. It has a run time of zero minutes because the creative genius behind it was so great that the the fabric of time was effectively torn. This rivals the birth of Christ and I highly recommend this film.

:rotfl:

• Like 2