Titanfall

Batunaz

Genial a de pôr esses paneleiros a jogar uns com os outros :lol:

Also, é de mim ou o jogo está mais difícil? <_<

Crl de lvl 41 para 46 demorou-me bué tempo... Mas o que me irrita é que em lvl 5 eu fazia mais kills e menos deaths que agora, com a experiência toda que tenho...

Ainda me preocupo mais a matar bots que pilots e depois f*do-me... :ranting:

Isso foi o que comentei com o Batu no Glitch lol.

Pá, o jogo é difícil porque aquele ritmo favorece os putos elétricos que têm reflexos mil vezes melhores que os teus. Ainda por cima com o netcode bastante estável que o motor de jogo tem, estás fdd no um para um.

Eu vejo-me à rasca para conseguir matar um bom pilot, mesmo que eu fique com a iniciativa. Posso ver o gajo primeiro, mas o pilot inimigo mexe-se bem e esvazio um carregador a acertar na poeira que o gajo deixa para trás. Depois é só o gajo aproveitar o meu reload e mata-me lol.

Tantas vezes.

Mas se te conseguires mentalizar que és pior que os outros pilots, divertes-te na mesma.

E podes sempre ir atrás dos bots, sem ninguém te chatear, se meteres um supressor na arma.

Assim que tenhas um Titan, a conversa muda. No meu caso, mudo o estilo de jogo, e com um Titan só vou atrás dos outros Titans e pilots :-..

Eu sei, mas eu sou o mesmo e os putos são os mesmos e eu há 2 semanas jogava "melhor"...

Bom, também ajuda os challenges para subir nos níveis.

E sim, de Titan estou de olho nos Titans e Pilots... mas também nas drop pods... quando caem à minha frente, é só fazer um dash e puff, esmagam-se logo 4 ou 5 :funny:

Em Attrition conta para os pontos. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Nope. Bela merda. Mas acho que o stress era a falta do update...

Fiquei foi fdd porque pensava que de G2 para G3 era só preciso fazer os Challenges... afinal também tenho de chegar a lvl 50... ora fdx

• 1 month later...

NEW FEATURES (All Platforms)

Featured Game Mode - We're introducing Featured Game Modes into our playlist rotation. These are game modes that will be available for a limited time only. New Featured Game Modes will be introduced periodically to replace any outgoing Featured Game Mode. Our first Featured Game Mode is Marked For Death, and Wingman Last Titan Standing will follow shortly after.

Marked For Death - A player on each team will be marked for death! Kill the enemy mark while protecting your teammate.

Titan Burn Cards – 14 new burn cards that add amped Titan weapons and enhanced Titan abilities. You won't lose your selected Titan Burn Card if you die as a Pilot, only when you die as a Titan. There is an orange highlight around Titans that have Burn Cards equipped on the Titan Counter HUD and Titans with active Burn Cards have an indicator near their health bars.

bZjnOC1.jpg

Titan Insignias – Want to show off your accomplishments? You can now select from a host of emblems to customize your Titan. Insignias are unlocked by completing challenges but if you've already completed the requirements, that emblem will be ready to use when the update installs. Two emblems come courtesy of Penny Arcade (thanks, PA!) and another recognizes users who completed the "Gooser" challenge the hard way.

bdiZfDa.jpg

Matchmaking - We've made improvements to matchmaking & team balancing. Now, teams are rearranged just before the level loads, to further balance the teams' skill and player counts. You'll notice that you're greyed out in the lobby until teams are set. You'll also notice "Connecting…" as players join a match.

Titan OS Voices – Players now have 3 Titan V.O. options to choose from including the classic "Betty" as well as Jeeves and Lisa.

More Titan OS VO - New helpful warnings and observations from your Titan.

Challenge Tracker – You can now select which challenges you want to work towards and find them easily. You can review your tracked challenges during a match by bringing up the in-game menu.

Lobby Music – The ability turn lobby music on or off.

Updated Menu Art – Menus get a new coat of digital paint with additional art. The Main Menu background movie has been updated as well.

Audio - Killing a Pilot now plays a special sound effect to the killer and unique sounds are played when killing a Pilot or Titan via Titanfall.

Auto-Titans – Your Auto-Titan will now use all Titan abilities. If you've equipped electric smoke, it will deploy electric smoke when it gets rodeo'ed. If you've equipped the particle wall, it will deploy a particle wall when it is under fire.

Rodeo - You now see the name of the Titan you rodeo.

Burn Cards – You'll notice a Triple Burn Card selector on bottom right of the HUD after you die. It's a reminder to use your cards and a convenient way to select them.

Burn Card overflow protection - To protect players who have a full Burn Card deck from losing the opportunity to earn valuable rare Burn Cards, you may now exceed your maximum deck size. However, you must discard down to a legal deck size before you arm new Burn Cards. To make this less obtrusive, the maximum base deck size has been increased from 26 to 46.

Burn Card Deck Limit tied to Gen level – Maximum deck size is increased by 6 cards per gen on top of the base 46 with a maximum of 100 for Gen 10.

Drift Guard - New "Movement Drift Guard" gamepad setting in options.

Unlocks – You'll still be able to unlock the Stryder and Ogre chassis by playing Campaign, but you can also unlock them in normal MP modes. The Stryder will unlock at level 15 and the Ogre at level 30.

Win/Loss Streak – Your win/loss streak for the last 10 matches is now displayed in the lobby over the image of the next map.

Mais info & bugfixes: http://www.titanfall.com/game-update-four?sf27709219=1

:)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Titanfall 2 confirmed to be in development for PC, PS4, Xbox One

Titanfall 2 has been confirmed as in development at Respawn Entertainment.

Studio co-founder Vince Zampella announced the sequel via an interview with IGN at the BAFTA Game Awards.

“I guess EA announced a sequel, so I could play coy and pretend I don’t know anything about it, or… yeah. So we’re working on a sequel,” he said. “No official name yet, but we’re working on that. That’s the main focus but we’re starting up a second team and doing some smaller stuff too.

“Small, exploratory, taking it slow! It’ll be multiplatform.”

Contents or anything else to expect weren’t provided, the lore will be expanded and DLC releases may take a page out Evolve’s playbook – the release of free maps for all players.

“I think that’s a fantastic way to do it,” said Zampella. “I think having the maps [released in paid] packs, splits the community and it makes it harder for matchmaking, it’s messy. I don’t know we won’t do it again, I can’t say that for sure, but the idea would be to do something different.”

A single-player component wasn’t touched upon, and while Zampella said it prohibits a portion of the gaming community from playing, the team hasn’t “figured out” whether it will include the option.

“As content creators you want to get into as many peoples’s hands as possible,” he continued. “We put some single-player elements in there though, and tried to mix it up. Maybe we could have mixed things up a bit better.

“It’s tough, because if you hit people over the head with it it becomes intrusive, and there are people who don’t want or care about it. Where does the needle fall? I think it takes a while to figure that out.”

EA said numerous times it expected the second entry to be released on multiple platforms.

A release window was not provided, but at least we now know Titanfall will be released on PC and PlayStation 4 alongside Xbox One.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/03/12/titanfall-2-announced-pc-ps4-xbox-one/

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...