Mini0n

Já me decidi que neste vou esperar por uma release na scene, para experimentar primeiro.

Pelo que já tive a ver, as cidades são ridiculamente pequenas :facepalm: e saiu agora uma crítica na kotaku que espelha o meu receio: um gajo sem net não joga, mas se tiver net mas os servers deles tiverem stresses, não dá para jogar... :no:

SimCity Launch Plagued by Locked Games, Download Issues and Server Queues

This morning at 12:01 AM Eastern time, my copy of the SimCity digital deluxe version unlocked in EA's Origin service. For the next 20 minutes I experienced download failures, until finally the game began to come down the pipes. While it updated I napped, and when I woke at 3:30 AM the game was ready to play. Apparently I was one of the lucky ones—for many people the game still hasn't even unlocked.

I woke up this morning to reports of a SimCity launch disaster. While the problems with my download, brought on by the sudden rush of everyone that wanted to play the game assaulting the servers all-at-once, were quickly resolved, reports of download failures and network congestion continued well into the early morning hours. Further confusing matters, the initial download is relatively small, with the majority of the game's data being delivered via the launcher. Folks pleased with the quick Origin download were met in-game with a "Processing Large File" meter that took hours to fill (if it finished filling)—that was the actual download.

Completely unrelated to network congestion, EA Support is filled with complaints of the game not unlocking in Origin for folks in territories where 12:01 AM was supposed to be go time. Looking through the support forums I am seeing folks with the issue having some success re-buying the game, so it looks like live purchases unlock just fine—mainly preorder customers are having the issue. Not a very nice loyalty reward.

On top of those issues, our friends over at Rock, Paper, Shotgun point out that some players in the early hours of launch reported experiencing 30-minute server queues just to get into the game once installed. That's 30 minutes even if you just wanted to start up a private region and play by yourself, the always-connected nightmare made flesh.

And here I sit, still connected. I disconnect, log back in, and everything is fine. I've tried each of the servers available, and I have yet to encounter a queue. There seem to be plenty of people playing. I've not encountered any serious bugs or hiccups. It's running just as well as it did this past weekend. I realize it's an illusion, but I feel like I'm the man on the one spot of dry land as the flood waters rage.

I've contacted EA about the launch woes. I expect they'll get back to me once they get a break from dealing with the launch woes.

Fdx é das merdas que mais me deixa fdd... Sabem que vai acontecer e permitem que aconteça? facepalm.gif

Mega desilusão que está a ser isto, primeiro com o mapa super pequeno, depois com o always-online... Enfim...

A culpa é de quem compra, enfim, mas vai-se fazer o quê? Há malta que caga nestas cenas (estão sempre online) e isto é mais barulho que outra coisa... a malta acaba por comprar, porque se é sempre online, não há alternativa...

Mas lá está, antes de dizer que a culpa é de quem compra, deve-se dizer que a culpa é das políticas da EA (neste caso)...

Eu também o queria. Sou grande viciado no jogo, mas epah... Custa, sabendo que um gajo está a ser conivente com estes mitras de merda. <_<

E o tamanho dos mapas... epah... :no:

No reticulating splines here

While I can deal with the major changes I detailed above, one thing I'm not happy about is the limits of the city. I'm not even talking about the city size restrictions, which I feel should be bigger than what you're given overall.

Read more at http://www.destructoid.com/your-first-city-in-simcity-will-suck-and-that-s-okay-243049.phtml#4v1gTRdKysDt4z5m.99

:( Já viste alguma cidade viste de cima? É ridiculamente pequeno, o mapa. Nos vídeos parece sempre uma cena gigantesca, mas não é... :no:

Tal e qual como o launch do Diablo, um fail gigante, por causa da teimosia do online. :no:

Eu vou acabar por comprar, quero bastante jogar isto, mas não é day 1 buy. Vou esperar uma baixa de preço.

Provavelmente à pala desta merda, a Origin está toda fdda. Inteligentes como os gajos da EA são, hoje também foi um major update ao BF3, com o lançamento do último DLC.

Claro está, que nem sequer consigo jogar BF3 porque tenho que fazer um update e na Origin aquilo nem anda para trás nem para a frente.

Bravo.