Paul Bearer passes away

EdgeHead

WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.

Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans.

icon_cry.gif

Deu origem as duas melhores personagens da história da WWE e tornou-se ele mesmo a uma das melhores personagens de sempre.

Era leitor assíduo no blog dele e seguia-o no twitter.

paulbearer.jpg

R.I.P.

Velhinho...

Lembro-me perfeitamente dele e da primeira aparição do Undertaker antes de mudar de visual (sim, o Undertaker começou por ser um gajo com cabelo ruivo-cenoura e encaralocado)...

Velhinho...

Lembro-me perfeitamente dele e da primeira aparição do Undertaker antes de mudar de visual (sim, o Undertaker começou por ser um gajo com cabelo ruivo-cenoura e encaralocado)...

wwe-debut.jpg

• 1 year later...

WWE is saddened to learn that Michael Moody, the son of legendary manager Paul Bearer, has passed away. The announcement was made on the Facebook page of Moody’s brother Daniel. Earlier this year, both Michael and Daniel accepted Paul Bearer’s WWE Hall of Fame induction on behalf of their father. WWE extends its condolences to the Moody family.

Porra. RIP :(