Robocop (2013)

Mini0n

• 1 month later...
Michael Keaton Joins ‘Robocop’ Remake

BREAKING: Michael Keaton has been set to play the role of Raymond Sellars in the MGM/Columbia Pictures’ RoboCo premake. Sellars is the CEO of the corporation that builds RoboCop, a role that Hugh Laurie was expected to play until he dropped out before consummating a deal. The film, a re-imagining of the 1987 Paul Verhoeven cult classic, is scheduled to begin shooting next month. RoboCop will be released on August 9, 2013.

Keaton joins previously announced Joel Kinnaman, Gary Oldman, Samuel L. Jackson and Abbie Cornish in the Jose Padilha-directed film. “Michael is the final addition to the amazing cast we have assembled for this film and it is so great to have the last puzzle piece in place. It is thrilling that everything has come together to bring this innovative new vision of RoboCop to life. We’ve got a great script, a great cast, some killer ED-209’s and I can’t wait to get Alex Murphy back on the streets,” said Padilha.

It’s good to see Keaton back in a mainstream film.

• 3 weeks later...

Não precisa de ser igual ao antigo. Não posso dizer que não gostei, simplesmente achei-o demasiado simples... Faltam-lhe circuitos à vista ou outra coisa qualquer para quebrar a monotonia que o fato aparenta ser...

• Like 1

The Dark Cop Rises.

Lembro-me quando ficou tudo irritado quando surgiram as primeiras imagens do novo Homem Aranha, ou a Catwoman por exemplo, e correu bem.

Já passaram 20 anos do original, os conceitos de imagem do que pode ser um Robot do futuro obviamente evoluem.

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...