Vídeos Engraçados 2

Mini0n

lol.. Deve ser mesmo dirigido para os nipónicos, com algum conteúdo que eles lá percebam, porque visto assim, não sei o que é que o clip tem a ver com a Sony ou com a PSP ou com o que quer que seja.

Atirando barro à parede, a minha ideia será que esse homem deve ter concorrido a algum tipo de programa de talentos afirmando que "cantava em inglês".

A paródia valeu-lhe entretanto o convite para o anúncio.

Eu vi este vídeo no Kotaku.

Sony’s Best Commercial in Years

For around a decade, Sony and its various advertising agencies managed to create not only some of the most memorable commercials in gaming, but straight-up of the most memorable advertisements.

While things haven't been too bad lately - Kevin Butler has his fans, and as corny as it is, "Michael" was a neat idea - there's been nothing to really grab me by my shirt collar and make me watch it over and over and over again.

Until now.

These are Sony Japan's new ads for the upcoming Crystal White version of the PlayStation Vita. They star crooner, actor and voice-over man Shigeru Matsuzaki absolutely belting one out.

If you've played Katamari Damacy, you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX_53MNn23o.

Does it have anything to do with video games? Nope. Can you watch it a few times then walk around for the rest of the day singing "AH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH"? I sure as hell have.