Sabes que és viciado em Wrestling quando...

EdgeHead

• 1 month later...

#ThankYouWWEFor top trend.

#ThankYouWWEFor, well more thanks goes to the wrestlers that perform every night, who put their bodies on the line.

#ThankYouWWEFor All those funny epic amazing emotional moments !! Also for all those great and unforgetable wrestling matches!

#ThankYouWWEfor For the @steveaustinBSR an the birth of Austin 3:16

#ThankYouWWEFor Putting on Awesome Shows for The WWE Universe!

#ThankYouWWEFor everything

#AStupidWWEQuestion top trend.

#AStupidWWEQuestion How does Randy Orton hear voices in his head?

#AStupidWWEQuestion Why do they keep saying Yes, when he says no?

#AStupidWWEQuestion what is wrestlemania?

#AStupidWWEQuestion can John Cenas opponents really not see him?

And the winner is:

#AStupidWWEQuestion: "You know wrestling's fake right!?" SHUT UP IDIOT.

:Clap:

• 2 months later...

#1 trend actualmente #HornswoggleProblems mellow.png

#HornswoggleProblems Trying to go under the Ring without knowing The Boogeyman is there.

#HornswoggleProblems having to go on all the rides with Little Jimmy

@WWEDanielBryan can't operate a vehicle or ride in a vehicle without a booster seat #HornswoggleProblems

Tudo começou neste tweet

I can’t believe @wwehornswoggle is still in the bathroom!#HornswoggleProblems

• 3 weeks later...

#1 trend #ReasonsWhyIWatchWWE

#ReasonsWhyIWatchWWE I did as a child and I will never stop. Filled with memories. It's also the most exciting thing on TV!

#ReasonsWhyIWatchWWE um i dont think all my reasons will fit in 140 characters or less...

#ReasonsWhyIWatchWWE Randy Orton, CM Punk, entertainment and the fact it makes me feel as if I could pull off them moves if ever in need.

#ReasonsWhyIWatchWWE Because of those moments which makes you so DAMN proud to be a wrestling fan rather than any other sport.

#1 trend #BestWrestlemaniaMatches

#BestWrestlemaniaMatches if anyone mentions rock v cena last year they are clearly under the age of 14 and haven't yet discovered pubes

#BestWrestlemaniaMatches Rock Vs Austin Wrestlemania 17 and 19

#BestWrestlemaniaMatches @ShawnMichaels vs. @BretHart, 60 Minute Ironman Match for the WWF Title, Wrestlemania XII.

#BestWrestlemaniaMatches Man, it's tough to include a match that doesn't have Shawn Michaels in it...

#BestWrestlemaniaMatches The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin WM 17!!

#BestWrestleManiaMatches Wm24 Undertaker vs EDGE EPIC MATCH

#BestWrestleManiaMatches Every single Undertaker matches

#BestWrestlemaniaMatches Hulk Hogan v Ultimate Warrior - WrestleMania VI - not greatest but to see the 2 icons get it on - as a kid loved it

#BestWrestleManiaMatches Hulk Hogan vs andre the giant and Macho Man randy savage vs Ricky Steamboat at wrestlemania 3

#BestWrestlemaniaMatches Razor Ramon vs @ShawnMichaels in the first Ladder Match at WM10.

Qualquer um dos Goldberg contra o mundo.

... LOL. Agora a sério, era o do Rock vs Stone Cold, mas o 1º HBK vs Taker na WM tornou-se o melhor combate que alguma vez vi. Só aquela entrada do taker a vir de baixo, todo de negro e o shawn a descer dos céus todo de branco fez-me ver que ia assistir a meia hora épica na minha vida. A certa altura já estava de pé em frente ao PC, já não queria saber quem ia ganhar, mas apenas queria que aquilo nunca mais terminasse.

• 9 months later...

https://plus.google.com/events/ccgiccsng21v8jj2ue7v5pnqkho

Hangout com o Jake the Snake Roberts. Perguntei se ele já tinha alguma vez vindo a Portugal. Ele disse que não :(

Minha pergunta: What do you think about The Shield members? Do you think Roman is a WWE Champion material? / Ainda não respondeu.
Já respondeu. Disse que o Roman tem tudo para ser campeão, mas tem que se por a solo.
Q: Favorite match ever?

Por acaso quando os Shield apareceram, nunca pensei que ele fosse ser o elemento a destacar-se.

Na minha opinião falta-lhe mic skill. Mas tem tempo.

(ainda não me respondeu a questão do combate preferido)

Q: Who do you think is going to win the Royal Rumble?

Perguntaram-lhe qual era a superstar preferida dele neste momento. Disse Rey-Rey e Bray Wyatt. :o

Fizeram-lhe a pergunta: The most important advice you would give a young person?. Respondeu: Keep away from drugs and alcohol. :y:

Q: Who do you think is going to win the Royal Rumble?

Respondeu que não faz ideia -.-

Disse que todos os wrestlers tinham medo da cobra excepto um... Andre The Giant :clap:

What do you think of the Divas division? FEED ME MORE! :funny:

Já acabou. Foi porreiro :-..