WWE: Wrestlemania 28 (2012)

EdgeHead

Porque o mainevent já está marcado a um ano, aqui fica a continuação da feud Rocky/Cena

The Rock tweetou: "@JohnCena Settle down cowgirl. Your lemon panties are getting bunched up in your lady parts. #HustleLoyaltyVagisil"

Cena respondeu: "In Wichita today. Maybe my buddy Dwayne from #Teamfilmit will be here...probably not. But maybe ill be lucky enuff to get a message about how he used to be in WWE and once went to Wichita, and how good it was...u know before he left...and the whatever came back...only to say he was home and never leaving....only to leave again.

"Being your boots movie star. Ill see u april 1st. Meanwhile ill do my job...one that I would never leave. The one I love. The one u left. #everyotherdaybesideswrestlemaina. That should hold #Teamfilmit over until the Super Bowl.

"But ill leave u with this..I speak fact, not politics. What is Dwayne gonna do.....Get u guys to boo me louder? Yeah...that's worked for the past 5 years :) RISE ABOVE HATE. HUSTLE. LOYALTY. RESPECT.

"Once again outclassed by #thefakeone man it would be a shame if Dwayne got beat by a guy with a mangina. Hey hollywood what u doin april 9? I know where ill be. Have a nice day Dwayne. Rise Above Hate."

Rocky:

"@JohnCena @WWE RAW 2/27. Portland, OR. The night The Rock slaps the feminine napkin out of John Cena. #UWhiningb---h"

Pouco tempo depois, John Cena respondeu:

"Another classy response from my fav movie star. Just to make sure..ill pencil u in for RAW. Cause a lot of times u say you'll be there..but we all know how that one ends. And please..keep up the mangina talk..ill flip it into a Tampax deal :) have a nice night Dwayne. RISE ABOVE HATE."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

54740422.jpg

Singing America the Beautiful: Lilian Garcia

The Rock vs. John Cena

Rappers Flo Rida & Machine Gun Kelly performing

WWE Title Match

Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk

World Heavyweight Title Match

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

Hell In a Cell

Triple H vs. The Undertaker

Special Referee: Shawn Michaels

Team Laurinaitis vs. Team Long

David Otunga, Drew McIntyre, Mark Henry, The Miz, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler (with John Laurinaitis, Vickie Guerrero and Brie Bella) vs. Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, The Great Khali and Booker T (with Teddy Long, Aksana, Nikki Bella and Hornswoggle)

Intercontinental Title Match

Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes

Kane vs. Randy Orton

Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres

Vamos lá dar interesse a isto.

O desafio é o seguinte, tentar acertar na ordem dos combates.

Façam um esquema tipo:

1º ---

2º ---

Depois do ppv veremos quem acertou em mais. Cada um na ordem correcta dá 1 ponto. Se entretanto for anunciado mais algum, podem corrigir.

Faz o regresso, ataca o sheamus e começa uma feud a 3.

Singing America the Beautiful: Lilian Garcia

Team Laurinaitis vs. Team Long

Vencedor: Complicado, não sabendo bem o que vai a WWE fazer daqui, mas para aquecer será interessante. Queria o Long, mas acho que vai acabar numa grande salsichada.

World Heavyweight Title Match

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

Vencedor: Sheamus (alguém o confronta depois)

Hell In a Cell

Triple H vs. The Undertaker

Special Referee: Shawn Michaels

Vencedor: Taker ou deixo de ver definitivamente wrestling.

Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres

Vencedor: todos nós.

WWE Title Match

Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk

Vencedor: Punk (pelo tremendo ano que teve, merecia na minha opinião)

Intercontinental Title Match

Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes

Vencedor: O combate mais curto da noite. Vitória do Show.

Kane vs. Randy Orton

Vencedor: No contest

The Rock vs. John Cena

Vencedor: Cena (com muita pena minha)