[RGH] Aplicações, tutoriais, dúvidas, etc.

HERiTAGE

De um dos fixs do xell.

De qq modo, acho q n vale muito a pena estar a flashar a nand mais uma vez só por causa do xell... Ele até agora funcionou sempre sem problemas.

Edited by HERiTAGE

De um dos fixs do xell.

De qq modo, acho q n vale muito a pena estar a flashar a nand mais uma vez só por causa do xell... Ele até agora funcionou sempre sem problemas.

Yap. Ou seja, para flasharmos a Xell, temos de flashar a Nand tb. Era essa a minha duvida.

Quando sair o novo Freeboot, como se tem de flashar a nova Nand e tem, aproveita-se e vai também a nova Xell.

Também já saiu a nova versão da Dash hackada:

xeBuild 1.01

============

Introduction:

=============

After a lot of work, xeBuild brings together ggbuild and fbbuild into

a single application for building glitch, jtag and clean retail images.

What's New:

===========

- adds 14717

- trinity CB_B patches updated to allow glitch image booting on official 14717 updated slims,

requires having CPU key before building image. Updated fats will likely require new CPLD

timing, if you wish to continue to glitch a fat for the time being it's advised to not apply

any update > 14699.

- included xells updated to xell reloaded v0.991 built 2012-02-19. See xell_info folder for

usage info and changelog, or find newer builds at libxenon.org

-note that for xebuild, jtag images use xell-2f not xell-1f

- added devkit image building (WIP, see info below)

- added bigffs jasper type (see info below)

- added a small helper app, ini_creator.exe that will create a basic .ini file with crcs

for xebuild when batches of files are dropped onto it, ready for sorting

- bug fixes

O que está a negrito, quer dizer que para já, quem tiver uma Fat não pode fazer o update. Pelo menos, foi o que entendi.

Se as fats precisarem todas de novos timings, vai ser bonito, vai...

Como não estou a perceber bem do assunto, o que quer isso dizer?

Que as FAT's não podem levar com o novo CB, ou seja, não podemos fazer updates à Dash ficando impedidos de jogar os jogos quando estes precisarem da nova Dash correcto?

Mas já agora, é sempre possivel editar o xex do jogo para correr numa Dash mais antiga, certo?

O que li diz "Updated fats will likely require new CPLD timing".

Agora n sei se eles estão a falar de consolas já com o glitch e que levem o update para o novo dash ou se é mesmo para consolas que ainda não estão glitchadas.

O CPLD timing é o ficheiro que escreves no chip que tens instalado na consola e que varia conforme as revisões de motherboard.

Ou seja... levar de novo a consola a quem fez o hack para fazer o update do ficheiro que ta no chip.

Update

Just to update this thread: With XeBuild 1.01 you can build updates for RGH'd phats and slims and update them to 14717 if you already have glitched it on a previous version. Consoles that have been updated officially to 14717 without being RGH'd first can't be RGH'd at all for the moment, and it's not certain that it ever will be possible.

Slims can run dual nand with official 14717, phats can't!

Boas,

eu infelizmente actualizei a minha consola, também não fazia grande coisa dado que é uma corona, mas de qualquer forma depois de ler:

Consoles that have been updated officially to 14717 without being RGH'd first can't be RGH'd at all for the moment, and it's not certain that it ever will be possible

isto aplica a todoas ou só as phat?

Epah, vocês para falar chinês...

Há algum stress com alguma release? Quem tem RGH está ameaçado de alguma maneira? Se sim, caso faça o quê em concreto?

Para já claro que não.

Vai é chegar uma altura em que os jogos vão pedir a nova Dash, e ai tens de actualizar a tua RGH. Seja como for, parece que dá na boa para actualizar.

De momento, apenas se lixou, quem actualizou oficialmente. Mas mesmo esses acredito que encontrem solução rápido lol

md_208f4be3.jpg

The TRIDENT will transform your Xbox360 16 MB NAND in 3 independent 16 MB

banks that can be read and write with any available SPI reader/writer

solution using software tools like Nandpro 2.0 and Nandpro 3.0.

The trident can work together with any Glitcher solution present in the

market. A flat cable is supplied to directly connect it to the Matrix

Glitcher II, for enhanced performances.

It features a quick solder board solution for the Trinity slim and an

external switch with led indicators to quickly choose which one of the

THREE banks of NAND to use.

With the Matrix Trident you can assign one bank to the Original NAND, the

second bank to boot a modified dashboard and the third NAND bank to boot

Xell or a second dashboard.

Whether you use it for fun or for hacking purposes, the Trident is going

to be the tool of choice to add extra NAND capacity to your Xbox360.

FEATURES:

- Allows for the use of 3 Independent banks of NAND on the Xbox 360.

- No need to cut any tracks on the Xbox360 motherboard.

- External switch to quickly change among the 3 NANDs

- Compatible with every glitching solution present in the market,

including Matrix Glitcher II.

- Compatible with any xbox360 with 16 MB NAND.

- Easy to install thanks to quicksolder point design.

- Blocks can be read / write with any SPI hardware present in the market.

- Compatible with Nandpro 2.0 and 3.0 software.

Finally for console owners that had the RGH feature disabled due to recent

14717 dashboard upgrade we have the following announcements:

FAT Xbox360:

A new solution to re-enable RGH and Trident Style additional NAND on Fat

consoles is under advanced development.

SLIM Xbox360:

A working solution is already under test and we will release it right

after completing all the needed tests. Fortunately, due to hardware

difference, the changes on Slim were not as drastical as the one

implemented on the Fat.

Faz me lembrar a SmartXX :)

It's been a busy few days at Xecuter HQ !

We are very pleased to announce that we have fully decrypted CB_B and can now achieve a full RGH hack using a STOCK TX CoolRunner on slims with the 14717 dashboard even if they have no previous nand dump or CPU_KEY !

We are currently working on the Phat solution – we already have the dual CB_B 6752 glitching wink.gif

Yet another first for Team Xecuter – the RGH Scene is rescued in just a matter of days !

Loving this new stuff – its like the old XB1 days tongue.gif

More news soon……

Quote só para realçar a parte em bold smile.png

Edited by skaazi

Official Release of J-Runner

J-Runner v0.1 Beta (256) J-Runner is a simple all-in-one application that integrates with Xebuild to read/create and write xbox 360 nand images for the reset glitch and Jtag hack. It has been developed with the end user in mind to make the entire process intuitive, simple and seamless from start to finish.

Integrated features:

- CPU Key functions - Get key over http and integrated cpu key database

- DashLaunch ini Creator

- Automated file save feature - saves files from each console to a folder based on console serial

- Automatic Remapping of bad blocks before creating ECC image (first 50 blocks)

- Integrated image building functions with no reliance on python < - Read, write and compare nand images independent of nandpro

- Automated update notification

- always have the latest version, when available (requires Internet connection)

- Patch nand (change DVD Key, Drive OSIG and region)

- Manually alter Lock Down Values (for Xebuild use)

- And lots more to find out To do:

- add lpt support for flashing coolrunner and reading/writing nand

- add full 14717 support for slims/phats

Requirements:

-.Net framework 4

- Nand-X (with drivers installed)

- CoolRunner (RGH Only)

- Nand-X to CR programming cable (RGH Only)

- Soldering Skills wink4.gif Brains harhar.gif

How to use: Read the included tutorial wink4.gif Thanks : To XeBuild creators for the awesome program To Tiros and Gligli for their build.py script An important person to me that without him i wouldn't have made this app. Martin_C, Redline99, Bliep4Ever and everyone that helped me create it with their invaluable info and last but not least, the testers for .. testing Also a big thanks to Team Xecuter for their support on this project The author of J-Runner will not be held responsible for any damage to your 360 caused whilst using this application. Use this at your own risk! (Its a Beta afterall)

Download link: Link

Quem quiser fazer update ao seu RGH para a ultima Dash, aqui está um tut muito simples mesmo, não tem que enganar.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="580" height="357">

Boas Pessoal,

Voltei a ter algumas duvidas, se me conseguirem dar uma maozinha.

1º É necessário actualizar a Dashboard(Freeboot axo eu)

2º Caso seja necessário como faço isso?

3º Tenho a Dashboard anterior a que agora saiu, instalei o Dashlaunsh 2.29 que era o que havia na altura e as roupas de avatar (sacadas da net) funcionavam correctamente mas os XBLA deixaram de dar passaram a ficar em demos como tal após pedir ajuda aqui no forum indicaram-me a Dashlaunch 2.28 e isso fez com que os XBLA ficassem a correr bem mas as roupas de Avatar (sacadas da net) deixaram de funcionar, com a saida da Dashlaunch 2.30 voltei a tentar actualizar para ver se isso ja regularizava essa situação e ficou igual a Dashlaunch 2.29 agora vi que saiu a Dashlaunch 2.31 será que irá solucionar o problema ou ira persistir, posso instalar essa Dashlaunch na minha consola? Como poderei solucionar o meu problema com as roupas dos Avatares (sacadas da Net) e os XBLA que ficam em demos?

Dash Launch 2.32

It's been a long fun road full of headaches and cheers, and I'm glad you all joined me on this journey.

2.32 marks the end of my work on this project as well as bringing fast patch updates for new versions to other projects now that the expert-tease of 3rd party product providers steps up to provide... well that remains to be seen, but look to them when the next update rolls out.

Just a little bonus, its not documented elsewhere but was being worked on as the next feature, and as it stands it is incomplete. fakelive=true, see what happens when you use a live account to start an app.

There, that is my expert- tease to punctuate the last 2.5 years of work, and I didn't even try to sell you a damned thing wink4.gif

**** at time of this writing, this is ONLY compatible with: jtag : 9199, 12611, 12625, 13146, 13599, 13604, 14699, 14717, 14719 glitch: 13599, 13604, 14699, 14717, 14719 read info_launch.ini for info on options and setting launch parameters. ****

Bem acabou o dashlaunch. Ultima versão... O que quer dizer, que quando a Microsoft lançar novos versões da Dash, não vai existir Dashlaunch compatível.

Só vejo uma motivo para a descontinuidade... Penso que seja pelo novo Kernel da TX, o Fusion, que deverá trazer tudo isso embutido, deixando de ser necessário o Dashlaunch.

Dash Launch 2.32

It's been a long fun road full of headaches and cheers, and I'm glad you all joined me on this journey.

2.32 marks the end of my work on this project as well as bringing fast patch updates for new versions to other projects now that the expert-tease of 3rd party product providers steps up to provide... well that remains to be seen, but look to them when the next update rolls out.

Just a little bonus, its not documented elsewhere but was being worked on as the next feature, and as it stands it is incomplete. fakelive=true, see what happens when you use a live account to start an app.

There, that is my expert- tease to punctuate the last 2.5 years of work, and I didn't even try to sell you a damned thing wink4.gif

**** at time of this writing, this is ONLY compatible with: jtag : 9199, 12611, 12625, 13146, 13599, 13604, 14699, 14717, 14719 glitch: 13599, 13604, 14699, 14717, 14719 read info_launch.ini for info on options and setting launch parameters. ****

Bem acabou o dashlaunch. Ultima versão... O que quer dizer, que quando a Microsoft lançar novos versões da Dash, não vai existir Dashlaunch compatível.

Só vejo uma motivo para a descontinuidade... Penso que seja pelo novo Kernel da TX, o Fusion, que deverá trazer tudo isso embutido, deixando de ser necessário o Dashlaunch.

acho que tá explicito aqui: "... as well as bringing fast patch updates for new versions to other projects now that the expert-tease of 3rd party product providers steps up to provide... "

Não está explicito...

Basicamente o que ele diz é, "para mim acabou-se, ptt agora que os bonzões dos chips mandam na coisa, chateiem-nos a eles quando precisarem de updates ou de patches para a consola correr determinado conteúdo".

Não está explicito...

Basicamente o que ele diz é, "para mim acabou-se, ptt agora que os bonzões dos chips mandam na coisa, chateiem-nos a eles quando precisarem de updates ou de patches para a consola correr determinado conteúdo".

Pois.

Questão relativamente ao Mass Effect 2 e Mass Effect 3 e ao facto de terem dois discos:

Copiar para disco externo USD.

Quando instalei o Forza 4, coloquei o disco 1 na pasta Games e os restantes na pasta Content/0000000000000000

Como é que faço no caso do Mass Effect 2 e no Mass Effect 3?

Em ambos os casos tenho um disco 1 e um disco 2. Meto o disco 1 de cada um deles dentro da pasta Games e como faço com os discos 2 de cada um deles? São copiados também para a pasta Games ou funcionam como download content e tenho que copiar para a pasta Content/000000000000000000?

E no caso do Mass Effect 2, faço o mesmo?

Aliás, eu ainda só comecei a jogar o Mass Effect 1, mas esse só tem um disco, foi simples.

É igual, fazes o mesmo em todos os jogos de 2 DVD's, tirando aqueles em que o 2º DVD não passa de conteudo extra, tipo o Forza 4.

7.4 - XBDM SCSE Plugin , devkit mode on.
Este plugin criado por Natelx e gerido pelo dashlaunch permite a uma consola retail com Jtag/RGH de ter umas funcionalidades de consola devkit sem ser preciso flashar a consola com uma nand devkit (incompatível com os profiles, saves etc duma nand retail entre outros). Isto permite principalmente controlar a consola a partir do PC pela rede. (portanto é necessário a consola estar em ligação com o PC, seja por wifi ou ethernet)

Features:
★ supports the screenshots
★ implementation of Neighborhood SDK.
★ total control of the console memory, whether physical or temporary memory. This includes paging files and editing in real time at any time on the console.
★ Restart the console, as well as on the dashboard or in progress, or even a cold reboot, which restarts the XBOX.
★ management games, start a game or resume a game at any time from your PC
★ Debugging
★ Console Commands
Message from author:
Xbox 360 Debug Monitor
super cool science edition
aka XBDM SCSE
by Natelx
if you dont read the readme I’m not Helping you
set it as a plugin Dashlaunch
Does it fun stuff, like debugging and junk if you want to change the color, you do “setcolor name =% s”, where ‘% s Can Be : black blue bluegray nosidecar white nosidecar is the default wifi use at your own risk! ethernet is faster! (Much faster) may break stuff, bug reports are fun MSPaint Steve the Dinosaur says hi

Butes lá então :

- Necessita de um SDK Xbox 360 (usei o 9328, o que tinha menos Mb) alt

- Sacar o Plugin XBDM SCSE e transferir o ficheiro xdbm.xex para o dispositivo escolhido (Hdd ou Usb, por ex eu pus no Hdd1 numa pasta "Plugins")

- Abrir o ficheiro launch.ini e adicionar isto no fim :

Plugin1 = Hdd:\Plugins\xbdm.xex

(Sendo que eu pus o xbdm.xex no Hdd dentro de uma pasta "Plugins". se meter na raiz de um dispositivo USB então será Plugin1 = Usb:\xbdm.xex , se meter numa pasta "Exemplo" no USB será Plugin1 = Usb:\Exemplo\xbdm.xex ...)

Para dar qualquer coisa assim no final:

BUT_X = usb:\FSD\Default.xex
Default = Hdd:\FSD\Default.xex

nxemini = true
pingpatch = true
contpatch = true
fatalreboot = true
regionspoof = true
dvdexitdash = true
debugout = false
livestrong = true
remotenxe = true
nohud = false
noupdater = true

Plugin1 = Hdd:\Plugins\xbdm.xex

- Reiniciar a consola.

- Instalar o SDK e fazer reconhecer a consola.
- Lançar o .exe correspondente ao SDK a instalar e proceder normalmente.

- Uma vez instalado, deve estar no menu dos programas e no ambiente de trabalho um atalho para o Xbox 360 Neighborhood, entrar e escolher Add Xbox 360 :

http://i.imgur.com/R8wxX.png

- Quando pedir pelo nome ou endereço da consola meter o endereço IP (no meu caso 192.168.0.2), se não se souber o endereço ou se este for dinamico, pôr o nome, que por defeito é Jtag (mesmo se for RGH).

http://i.imgur.com/ftgIf.png

- Dizer para usar a consola como consola por defeito e já está :

http://i.imgur.com/xitDq.png

- E finalmente temos a consola pronta a ser comandada pelo PC :

http://i.imgur.com/ZYnZA.png
Open/Explore vai dar ao mesmo, é para vasculhar em tudo o que é armazenamento da consola :

http://i.imgur.com/8fZbJ.png

HDD e Hdd1 é a mesma coisa, OnBoardMU e MUINT também é a mesma coisa, D e GAME também.

Reboot :

> Title , volta à dashboard.
> Title to active title , reinicia o jogo em curso.
> Cold , reinicia a consola.
Screen Capture :

http://i.imgur.com/4b1F5h.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sEC6Uh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a6tFch.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/glbq7h.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nf1u0h.jpg

Nota-se uma especie de micro freeze no jogo a cada vez que se faz uma screencap...

Synchronize Time :

Sincroniza data e hora com o PC.
Security :

Inutil, repete simplesmente as opções reboot, screencap e time.
Delete :

Apaga a consola da lista no x360 Neighborhood.
Properties :

Propiedades, what else.

O bem bom disto, a não ser a brincadeira dos screenshots, é que podemos transferir cenas à velocidade LAN enquanto se joga um jogo ou whateva.

http://i.imgur.com/exoUU.png

(Já não aparecem em duplo quando um jogo está a correr)

http://i.imgur.com/QgaE1.png

(enquanto o FIFA estava a bombar, transferencias de ficheiros sem impacto no desempenho do jogo)

O menos, é que pelo menos por enquanto não dá para ler os ficheiros através disto como com o samba, só dá mesmo para copiar/apagar (como se fosse ftp).

- Opcional, ir onde está o launch.ini e agora está lá um xbdm.ini, pode se editar o nome da consola no Neighborhood a partir dai, basta mudar o nome entre aspas onde diz dbgname, por ex :

dbgname name="RGH"

Reiniciar a consola e já aparece o novo nome no Neighborhood :

http://i.imgur.com/MWjXO.png

Teste com um DVD de jogo no leitor e duas pens usb :

http://i.imgur.com/2L35h.png

CdRom0 e DVD é a mesma coisa. (pode se copiar o conteúdo do disco, que seja jogo ou dvd ou whateva, directamente do leitor da consola para o PC).

E prontos, só falta poder fazer videocaps e mais alguns nerd tweaks (nomeadamente a leitura de ficheiros) e já não é preciso uma devkit para nada, uma retail com XBDM serve igual.

enjoy.

Não são os mesmos windows nas capturas, usei um netbook com win7 ao principio para poder ver o que faço com a consola, nomeadamente para os screencap, visto que a consola está no mesmo ecrã que o desktop, e que este é o unico erã em casa. Depois voltei para o meu velhinho XP Trust espingardu.
Dica inutil, mas esclarecida na mesma.

Edited by skaazi
  • Like 1