Correr jogos na FSD (FreeStyle Dash)

Ilusi0n

Pessoal ia agora jogar o Wipeout 2 com o kinect mas diz que tenho de fazer uma actualização para poder usar o kinect!

Posso fazer por lá ou tenho de seguir alguma instrução?

Obrigado

Edit: O Heritage já me ajudou =)

Edited by ruben306

Saiu a versão 2.3 da MetroStyle Skin para o FSD.

UPDATED TO v2.3-Hotfixed

these are the main fixes or recent changes:

- Buttons are now FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE INDIVIDUALLY!

this took me a lot of time, so i hope you guys appreciate that smile1.gif

- fixed/added coloured icons

- Changed WeatherScene to MetroStyle

- Changed profile-Scene to make it look more like original

- Almost all Xlink-Kai menus changed to original-style

- Changed Spam & Plugins Buttons

- Added Plugins-Popup

- alot alot alot of other stuff....

krgo4b95.jpg

lc9tbmc2.jpg

m8c3wp25.jpg

Epah ainda não pus isso.

É só download e copypasta para a X na pasta FSD\Skins né?

Yap.

Depois vai ás definições de Skins no FSD, e aparece lá a Skin.

Entretanto já saiu duas novas versões e vai na 2.5:

UPDATED TO v2.5

This Update is really worth downloading, fixed a couple of main problems in this smile1.gif

- MetroCoverFlow is now working properly! (Use Up and Down to switch between rows)

- Added ToggleFavourite-Option to MetroCoverFlow/GameWall

- Added Rating Stars to MetroCoverFlow

- Added Sort-Options to MetroCoverFlow/GameWall

- Added GameBKG to MetroCoverFlow

- Rearranged Game-Title and Rating-Captions in MetroCoverFlow

- Button-Visuals in General-Settings fixed (thx ERMaCDR)

- Font-Bug when moving from profile to home fixed (thx ERMaCDR)

- Free-Storage in info center gets displayed completely now (except MU)

- Overlaying A-Button-Visual when moving from games to profile fixed

- Manage-TU's wrong icon bug fixed

- Reallocated "Go Urban" - Button

- Anti-static Achi.Unlocked in urban-style fixed

- deleted junk ^^

Updated to v2.4

- GameWall-Scene reworked

- added Urban-Style-Switch (try it yourself or look at the pictures smile.png)

- Added Original-Style Popups

- Added Backgrounds

- Added Patterns

lrylbgdx.png

lg4znxtp.png

ez2d2lpl.png

Fdx ontem fui lá e vi a 2.4. Pensei "bem o Rev falou da 2.3 mas estes gajo já lhe estão a dar bem! biggrin.png"

2.5. dry.png

Pah, é só copiar o ficheiro para a Xbox lol

Pode sair uma versão todos os dias, é a coisa mais simples de actualizar ;)

Versão 2.7 da MetroStyle.

UPDATED TO v2.7

- GameWall partly fixed

- Added temperatures to Info-Popup

- Menu-Captions are now selectable and fully customizable (color can be changed)

- Fixed all the transition-bugs, no overlaying anymore (especially when using left-thumb-stick)

- Manage Tu's icon fixed

UPDATED TO v2.6.1

- MetroCoverFlow is now working properly, Part 2, no need to press up & down anymore

- MenuColor can now be changed (home, profile, games, apps....)

- Tried to fix GameWall...you guys need to test this because i couldnt reproduce the bug

- flipped game-rating stars in MetroCoverFlow

4ny8j42g.png

a6hv4ob2.png

Pessoal, acidentalmente dei cabo dos jogos no FSD lol. Tava no dash oficial da microsoft e entrei no XeXMenu por engano a pensar que era o FSD. Ele disse-me que não encontrava jogos whatever, saí de lá e desliguei a consola. Depois liguei-a ao carregar no botão de eject para tirar um dvd que lá tinha. Apareceu um género de boot duma bios mas como ficou parado uns segundos no carregamento dos comandos wireless, desliguei a consola.

Agora liguei e não consigo correr nada no FSD, só consigo correr os jogos pelo dash da MS. Que é que preciso de corrigir?

Edit: Nevermind, isto só acontecia quando tentava lançar o Scott Pilgrim em primeiro lugar -.-

Edited by Figos

• 3 weeks later...
I know its been a long time, and trust me a lot has been going on.

So i thought i would update some information and give you a little to think about.

First things first. During the last update to FSD and other things we were working through we came to the realization that there were some core issues in the system that needed updating.

Also wanted to say RxE is using the same Base but is a completely different peice of software from FSD they are not the same thing.

Now we have re-written content scanning, DB Access and structure, Ported a new HTTP server and updated to use the newest HTTP Clients included in SDK, Kinect is using a new interface system provided in newer SDK.

The system runs faster and smoother than ever before, but as it is now we still don't have content loading yet, so no there is no pre-release or updated information.

We moved Debugging to an external DLL so to avoid spamming peoples networks to allow for less crosstalk.

Outstanding work is content loading and display, re-work of storage infrastructure SMB updates FTP migration to new system. All interactions with Disk will happen through a central manager. As with all services. AKA Network, content SQL.

So nothing is directly exposed. This gives us security and control without losing power and function. Also we changed the content source for covers from marketplace to covers.jqe360.com this allows for full 3D covers as the default, So yes people try to keep the covers site up to date biggrin.png.

So for those who are interested RxE is in the works and will hit the scene when its ready. We are also working with others in the scene to provide the most included options and features available to us.

So yes RxE will rock and there is a lot of exciting stuff going on with it. It will be done when its done and it will be great.

We are also looking at more online integration like private messaging and Possibly Video / Voice chat over XBSlink or xlinkkai.

Edited by skaazi

• 2 weeks later...

Saiu a versão final do MetroStyle. Quer dizer que a Skin está 100% finalizada.

Poderá sair novas versões para correcções de bugs eventualmente, mas as features pensadas já lá estão todas.

É sem duvida a melhor Skin mas assim de longe para o FSD, inclusive não tem os bugs de freezar que a Skin original tem.

FSD MetroStyle by Idefix UPDATED to FINAL v3.6!

Fixes/Changelog:

v3.6

- Fixed freezing bug when entering games (THX DarkFireX21)

- Added ability to change Avatar-Background (Press up & down while focused on Avatar)

- Added QuickLaunch-Bar (Press RT)

- Recorded & added a couple of new sounds from Original-Metro-Dash, also fixed the buggy settings-sound

- Added "Favourite-Star" to Gamelists (LB+X)

- Added "Screensaver" to 2nd stage apps-menu

- Added "Controls" to 2nd stage apps-menu

- Reworked 2nd stage apps menu's appearance

- Xlink-Kai Headlines are now also changing color if you change menu-color

- Customize-Options Headlines are now also changing color if you change menu-color

- Fixed overlapping Xlink-Kai texts

- Updated Xbox-Basics

- Reworked transitions in Classical-Options

- Reworked Temperatures Scene

- a loooooot of other stuff =)

chw4qmmh.jpg

vnmi9oro.jpg

4rupwm54.jpg

xbmpz2z8.jpg

x9cxjcwb.jpg

4pslttpz.jpg

6jpazcui.png

qor45jvi.png

• 3 weeks later...

Entretanto:

FSD MetroStyle by Idefix nextFINAL v3.8!

Final v3.8

I'm sorry guys, but i had to do it again. I couldn't resist hippie.gif

As there were some stuff in v3.7 i didnt like, i optimized some of it in v3.8.

Couldn't fix the Temperature-Scene thing though...somehow its only working when you play a random song, open apps-scene2 or the music-library...strange ^^

So here's a rough list:

UPDATED TO V3.8:

- COMPLETELY reworked MetroCoverFlow Gamelist (see the pictures)

- Added some new transistions when switching between menus

- Extended music-library 3

- Fixed a bug in customize-options when pressing Y

- made some minor changes to "Xbox Basics"

- Added a new Wallpaper...

- Added a new green button patter

- Made White-BKG, Black-Patter-Strip and Black menufont-letters default (You can revert it in the customize options if you dont like it...)

Boas, tou com dúvidas, sobre como correr o 2º dvd do Max Payne 3.

Fui buscar o Plugin Disk Swapper v1.1 e editei o launch.ini, tendo colocado este caminho (plugin1 = HDD:\Plugin-Disk-Swapper-v1.1\swap.xex) e editei o multi.ini, tendo colocado este na raiz do disco interno.

Os caminhos que coloquei no multi.ini, foram os seguintes:

[5454086b]

disk1 = USB:\Games\Max Payne 3\Disc 1\

disk2 = USB:\Games\Max Payne 3\Disc 2\

Estão conforme o disco externo, contudo sempre que me pede o segundo dvd, desliga a consola.

Eu testei a Metro e a primeira vez ficou tudo desconfigurado (sem imagens).

Lá voltei a original, voltei a enviar a skin por FTP e a segunda vez, ficou tudo preto (sem skin).

Tive de reiniciar a consola e apagar a skin à labrego para ela voltar a ficar com a default. no.gif

Fui buscar o Plugin Disk Swapper v1.1 e editei o launch.ini, tendo colocado este caminho (plugin1 = HDD:\Plugin-Disk-Swapper-v1.1\swap.xex) e editei o multi.ini, tendo colocado este na raiz do disco interno.

[5454086b]

Estão conforme o disco externo, contudo sempre que me pede o segundo dvd, desliga a consola.

Em teoria, com FSD não precisas do plugin disk swap, já vem embutido. Tens é que tirar o espaço entre disc e o numero de disco, para ti deve ficar assim :

USB:\Games\Max Payne 3\Disc1\

USB:\Games\Max Payne 3\Disc2\

Vais ter que voltar a fazer scan das pastas no FSD porque tirando o espaço, mudaste o caminho do jogo. (e é capaz agora de te aparecer duas vezes o jogo, porque uma vez scannado, o FSD mostra o jogo na lista mesmo se o apagaste, portanto terás que apagar da lista o jogo que tem como caminho Disc 1/Disc 2 e guardar só o caminho Disc1/Disc2. Aconselho te a mudar o nome das pastas, a seguir apagar o jogo da lista, e só a seguir de ter apagado o jogo da lista é que fazes o novo scan.

[5454086b]

Em teoria, com FSD não precisas do plugin disk swap, já vem embutido. Tens é que tirar o espaço entre disc e o numero de disco, para ti deve ficar assim :

USB:\Games\Max Payne 3\Disc1\

USB:\Games\Max Payne 3\Disc2\

Vais ter que voltar a fazer scan das pastas no FSD porque tirando o espaço, mudaste o caminho do jogo. (e é capaz agora de te aparecer duas vezes o jogo, porque uma vez scannado, o FSD mostra o jogo na lista mesmo se o apagaste, portanto terás que apagar da lista o jogo que tem como caminho Disc 1/Disc 2 e guardar só o caminho Disc1/Disc2. Aconselho te a mudar o nome das pastas, a seguir apagar o jogo da lista, e só a seguir de ter apagado o jogo da lista é que fazes o novo scan.

Já consegui, o problema era mesmo esse que disseste. Quando pediu o 2º DVD, funcionou.

Obrigado

• 1 month later...

Ora bem, estou a querer pôr o DLC Euro 2012 para o FIFA, mas deparo-me com uma série de problemas:

1 - Tenho de aplicar o último Title Update mas não consigo saber qual é o Media-ID do meu jogo para saber qual o TU a sacar. Como é que vejo isso?

2 - Depois, é suposto ir a "XBox 360 Games" para escolher o FIFA e aplicar o TU. O problema é que no meu "XBox 360 Games" não tem lá jogo nenhum. Como é que corrijo isso?

3 - Vou ter mais problemas depois, tipo o perfil online... mas só quando lá chegar é que trato de perguntar :)

Obrigado

Ora bem, estou a querer pôr o DLC Euro 2012 para o FIFA, mas deparo-me com uma série de problemas:

1 - Tenho de aplicar o último Title Update mas não consigo saber qual é o Media-ID do meu jogo para saber qual o TU a sacar. Como é que vejo isso?

2 - Depois, é suposto ir a "XBox 360 Games" para escolher o FIFA e aplicar o TU. O problema é que no meu "XBox 360 Games" não tem lá jogo nenhum. Como é que corrijo isso?

3 - Vou ter mais problemas depois, tipo o perfil online... mas só quando lá chegar é que trato de perguntar smile.png

Obrigado

Saca o TU directamente do FSD.