Top Gear - Season 18

EsCk

E pronto, está terminado.

Ainda não foi este especial que passou o especial da América do sul, para mim o melhor de sempre, mas fez-me rir.

Infelizmente, com o karkov a lembrar-me tantas vezes que grande parte do aspecto cómico do programa é pensado, situações como a das faixas do comboio já não me animam como no passado, mas mesmo assim, aquele espírito dos 3 apresentadores é inigualável. Já tinha saudades disto.

Agora venha a nova temporada.

E pronto, está terminado.

Ainda não foi este especial que passou o especial da América do sul, para mim o melhor de sempre, mas fez-me rir.

Infelizmente, com o karkov a lembrar-me tantas vezes que grande parte do aspecto cómico do programa é pensado, situações como a das faixas do comboio já não me animam como no passado, mas mesmo assim, aquele espírito dos 3 apresentadores é inigualável. Já tinha saudades disto.

Agora venha a nova temporada.

Permite-me discordar mas para mim o melhor foi de longe o do Polo Norte o da américa do sul para mim tá ao nivel do Iraque e do Kalahari em segundo lugar. Este pessoalmente achei fraquinho

Achei este muito fraquinho. Deu para rir em algumas ocasiões mas nada comparado com o da América do Sul, para mim o melhor. O segundo melhor para mim é o dos Muscle Car´s nos USA.

Mas como é TG e tem o Jeremy Clarkson é sempre bom de se ver. :lol:

Series Eighteen is starting January 29th 2012 according to Top Gear Magazine following the Christmas special aired on 28 December 2011.[1] In the special they take a route across India, the first of the many countries Top Gear plans to visit over the course of the new series, according to Jeremy Clarkson. Shooting in India began on 2 October, with the first leg of the shooting beginning in suburbs of Mumbai.[2] [3] The show was also seen in Lecce, Italy with a Noble M600, McLaren MP4-12C and a Lamborghini Aventador.[4] Hammond announced during the Top Gear Live shows in Birmingham, that additional recordings for the new series had been done in the USA.

• 2 weeks later...

We know from long experience that you hate spoilers on TopGear.com. So for those who prefer to live life in the dark, do not click on the video below or read past the long horizontal line you are about to encounter.

—————————————————————————-

Right, for the rest of you here’s your first glimpse at a brand new series of Top Gear. Our 18th in fact, and almost 10 years after the very first series.

Inside you’ll find Ray Winstone, Richard at the NASCAR, James on a rather bizarre lap of Dunsfold, a flying man with wings, James in a wig blowing up a caravan, a C63 AMG Black in a cloud of tyre-smoke and a new, dapper incarnation of the Stig.

Business as usual, in other words. We’re all rather busy finishing it off, but we’ll have much more as always in the run-up to episode one on TopGear.com.

See you soon, and for now, behold:

http://bcove.me/swc9c8s3

• 2 weeks later...

Só o preview dos próximos episódios... uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

São só 7, novamente :(

Acabei agora de ver..

Muito bom, a começar logo com três bombas.. Já agora, eu cá acho que ia para o Noble, mais por causa do preço do Aventador. O McLaren não curto nem por nada.