EsCk

É o Don Mattrick, frontman da Microsoft a dizer que quem não puder ter uma Xbox One Online, tem a Xbox 360 se quiser lol.

O uploader do vídeo meteu também uma tag a dizer que a Microsoft está a pedir para tirar o vídeo do Youtube lol.

Xbox:The family

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/06/microsoft-defends-the-xbox-ones-licensing-used-game-policies/

It's a "family" affair

Since its announcement, there has been some confusion over the details of sharing your Xbox One game library with up to ten "family members." Mehdi couldn't give comprehensive details but he did clarify some things.

For one, a family member doesn't have to be a "blood relative," he said, eliminating the extremely unlikely possibility that the Xbox One would include a built-in blood testing kit. For another, they don't have to live in the primary owner's house—I could name a friend that lives 3,000 miles away as one of my "family members" Mehdi said.

You'll be able to link other Xbox Live accounts as having shared access to your library when you first set up a system, and will also be able to add them later on (though specific details of how you manage these relationships is still not being discussed). The only limitation, it seems, is that only one person can be playing the shared copy of a single game at any given time. All in all, this does sound like a pretty convenient feature that's more workable than simply passing discs around amongst friends who are actually in your area.

isto a mim parece uma grande vantagem e não um problema

Edited by Zic
  • Like 1

Vai tudo depender dos números e, infelizmente e se a fonte que vi era verídica, o número de pre-orders da x1 está a ser superior ao da PS4.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/microsofts-xbox-one-edges-out-sonys-ps4-in-amazon-preorders-8652627.html

Na amazon parece que sim!

EDIT:

Esquece... isto foi uma noticia de dia 10, no dia 11 saiu esta:

http://www.gamingfuture.co.uk/ps4-pre-orders-dominate-amazon-top-20/

Edited by Batunaz
  • Like 1

vê outra x o meu post. :D

Ainda estive a ver se encontrava uma data no outro post.. Bem, então são boas noticias para a comunidade e até para a industria. Deve ter havido um boom logo a seguir à conferência da Sony.

Inaceitável esta atitude, fogo.

andam a retirar esse vídeo

All three Top Gear hosts involved in Forza Motorsport 5

topgearhosts.png

Forza Motorsport 5 will, in some capacity, feature the hosts of BBC's spectacularly popular motoring show Top Gear, Turn 10 design lead Bill Giese said during a walkthrough of the game's modes during E3.

Jeremy Clarkson, who lent his voice to Forza 4's Autovista mode, will be joined by co-hosts Richard Hammond and James May, though their exact role in the new game is still nebulous. "I can tell you all three hosts are involved, they're going to give us some awesome structure in how we present our career to players," Giese said. "We'll be announcing a little bit more about that this summer, but we're super excited to have all three hosts this time."

Edited by Zic
  • Like 1

Acho que a minha escolha numa proxima consola de futuro vai para a PS4.. Por muita pena minha..

Mas ja começo a não ter duvidas quanto a isso..

Cumps

Electronic Arts says it didn't ask for Xbox One's DRM

onlinepass.jpg

Electronic Arts recently canceled its online pass requirement for games on current-generation consoles.

Electronic Arts recently abandoned its online pass requirement for multiplayer gaming on current-generation consoles, leading some to speculate that the company asked Microsoft for Xbox One's digital rights management technology. According to an EA executive, however, that isn't the case.

Peter Moore, chief operating officer of EA, told Polygon that the speculation is "completely false," noting that the company's decision to abandon online passes had nothing to do with the upcoming console generation.

As the guy who is the chief operating officer of Electronic Arts I can tell you that EA did not aggressively lobby for the platform holders to put some gating function in there to allow or disallow used games. I am on record as being a proponent of used games. I like the ecosystem. I like the fact that it's kept pricing at a good level for eight years. I like the fact that someone can buy a physical game and see some equity in that game. That keeps GameStop vibrant and they are a great launch and marketing partner for us.

EA has never had a conversation, and I have been present at all of them, with all of the manufacturers, saying you must put a system in place that allows us to take a piece of the action or even stop it. Absolutely incorrect.

Moore added that EA stopped using its online pass requirement because "it just wasn't resonating with the consumer" and that it "just wasn't consumer friendly." In the end, EA decided to cancel the requirement because it was unwanted by consumers and impacted user experience.

Microsoft's Xbox One console restricts the sale of used games to approved stores, though third-party publishers can opt out of the program or can set set up their own "transfer fees" with stores. Additionally, games can only be given to someone on a user's Xbox Live friends list for at least 30 days, and the transfer can only be made once per game license; how Microsoft plans to handle game rentals has yet to be addressed.

When EA canceled the online pass requirement, it retroactively made all games that previously used the feature available free of charge. The requirement was originally implemented as a way for EA to make money on the sale of used games; users who purchased a game second-hand could still play the single-player modes, but multiplayer options required them to buy online passes.