Kurt Angle 2012 - I Support

EdgeHead

With a Broken FREAKING Neck!

Na WWE, Angle afirma frequentemente que ganhouy a medalha de ouro com "a broken freakin' neck!" (o pescoço partido). Na verdade, refere-se a uma lesão grave que ele sofreu durante as qualificações para os Jogos Olímpicos. Esta lesão consistia em 2 vétebras partidas, 2 discos com hérnias e 4 músculos distendidos. A lesão devia ter impedido Angle de lutar. Contudo, ele consegiu qualificar-se para os Jogos, que se realizavam 5 meses depois. Angle lutou muito pouco durante essa fase, aproveitando o tempo para descansar o pescoço. Este tempo de recuperação, juntamente com várias injecções para reduzir a dor, permitiram que a lesão melhorasse o suficiente para Angle ganhar a medalha olímpica.

Ainda não sei o que ele quer com isto, mas já começa bem.

TNA: Kurt Angle preso!

9057821_c6zQe.jpeg

- a estrela da TNA e medalhista olímpico Kurt Angle, foi preso na passada madrugada por conduzir sobre a influência... de alguma coisa.

Segundo o site TMZ, um condutor viu o carro conduzido por Kurt Angle a andar de uma lado para outro, entre faixas de rodagem, e a policia local acabou por prender o lutador.

Kurt Angle foi libertado, depois de pagar uma caução no valor de dois mil dólares.

O atleta, através do seu advogado, fez questão de referir que tudo não passa uma "cabala", e que a polícia da Virgínia quer fazer de Kurt Angle um exemplo.

Fonte: duplo impacto

Ya, já tinha visto :funny:

Kurt Angle declara se inocente

O advogado de Kurt Angle revelou á TMZ, que o seu cliente passou num teste de alcoolemia ( teste do balão ), e que este declara se inocente em relação a qualquer infração ou ofensa, e que além disso, os policias apenas estão a tentar fazer de Kurt um exemplo.

• 5 months later...
Kurt Angle deita por terra aspirações aos Olímpicos

kurtwall_thumb.jpg

Kurt Angle admitiu que as suas hipóteses de ir aos jogos Olímpicos deste ano são nulas. Angle disse:

"I had to give it a lot of thought, it didn't just come out of my head and say I'm going to try for Olympics," Angle told BBC Sport of his upcoming trial in April. "What are my chances of making the team? Slim to none, I'm not going to lie but, if I can look you in the eye and say I have a chance that's more than enough. That's worth training five hours a day to get ready for the trials and for the biggest event of all, the Olympics."

Angle disse que a sua família está preocupada com a sua saúde.

"I've had my ex-wife Karen tell me you're not fit for it. I've had family members say they're concerned about my neck, my mother's always worried and even some of my brothers aren't taking me seriously.

"Last time they were with me everywhere I went, now they're like 'nah he's not really doing it'. I've been doing it by the grace of God as I don't have near the support I had back then."

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

KURT ANGLE POPPED FOR DWI ... Again

0802-kurt-angle-article-1.jpg

TNA superstar Kurt Angle has been arrested for DWI again, TMZ has learned -- his 4th alcohol-related arrest in 6 years.

According to law enforcement, Angle was busted Thursday night in Wise County, Texas following a live taping of "Impact" for Spike TV. Details surrounding the arrest are unclear.

Angle has a long history with alcohol-related arrests.

In 2007, he was arrested for DUI in Pennsylvania. He was then arrested twice in 2011 -- once for being drunk behind the wheel of his parked car, and once for DWI.

Angle pled guilty to being drunk while parked, but he got off on the other charges.

We reached out to Angle's reps for comment. So far, no word back.

‏@RealKurtAngle

I am blessed to have the support of my family, my friends and my company. In light of recent events I will immediately be entering a

@RealKurtAngle

rehabilitation center. I realize that this is a pivotal time in my life and I ask for your understanding as well as your prayers and

@RealKurtAngle

continued support. I am confident that in taking these steps I can begin to address necessary changes in my life.