Wrestlers Na Internet

EdgeHead

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Recentemente Ryback proferiu as sesguintes palavras dizendo que seria um melhor atleta que Goldberg: "People see a big guy with a shaved head who's intense, and they draw those comparisons, I will say this: Goldberg did this for the money. He was never a fan of wrestling. I do this because I have a passion for it, and that's the biggest difference between Goldberg and me. I'm not here to make five million dollars and then walk away. I'm here for life. And, I firmly believe that I'm much better than he was in the ring. He was great, and I was a fan of his when I was younger. But, I feel I'm a better athlete and wrestler than Goldberg ever was, and people are going to see that over time."

Goldberg usou o Twitter para formalizar a sua resposta dizendo: "Better athlete? Come on dude wake up.....,"

Um fã acabaou por insistir na questão ao que Goldberg completou com: "Case closed!" "Ryback is a better athlete than @Goldberg? I don't remember seeing Ryback play in the NFL. #ShowSomeRespect."

Ryback > Goldberg. Nem duvidem lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...