Man Of Steel (2013)

X-static

Lá porque os personagens estejam em "conflito" não quer dizer que andem literalmente à porrada.

Face off é um confronto. Se escolheram mal as palavras já é outro assunto.

E tendo em conta que antes de surgir o logotipo apareceu o Harry Lennix a dizer estas palavras:

I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you.
Edited by wasd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ben Affleck is Batman

The actor will replace Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the upcoming untitled Superman-Batman feature for Warner Bros., the studio announced Thursday.

Affleck becomes the eighth actor to play the Caped Crusader, following Bale, George Clooney and Michael Keaton.

We knew we needed an extraordinary actor to take on one of DC Comics most enduringly popular Super Heroes, and Ben Affleck certainly fits that bill, and then some, WB president Greg Silverman said in a statement.

Directed by Man of Steel filmmaker Zack Snyder, the Superman-Batman feature will open worldwide on July 17, 2015, with Henry Cavill, Amy Adams and Diane Lane reprising their roles.

Ben provides an interesting counter-balance to Henrys Superman. He has the acting chops to create a layered portrayal of a man who is older and wiser than Clark Kent and bears the scars of a seasoned crime fighter, but retain »

:facepalm:

A herança é pesadíssima, ao menos podiam ter escolhido um melhor actor para isto. Ainda mais porque de certeza que não se deve ficar pelo crossover e deve ir fazer parte de mais uma trilogia.

O Affleck é como o Keanu Reeves, não consegue transmitir qualquer tipo de sentimento ou emoção. Vai ser de cagar a rir quando vestir o fato de Batman e tentar armar-se em mauzão.

Mas como realizador já fez aí um bom par de filmes, que se dedique a isso.