Xda Tv

Perks

–Developer Challenge–

The Prize: HTC Amaze 4G

The Objective: Be the first to build an app that saves phonecall transcriptions.

Required Features:

-The app must at least attempt to identify the people on either side of the phone call so that the transcript reads like a chat log.

-The app must provide the a default option menu to have every call transcribed, only transcribe calls I make, only transcribe calls I receive, or to choose to enable transcription for each call to turn transcription on/off .

-It must let me choose a default, either to save the transcripts by emailing them to the user’s email, or save them as a text file on the SD card.

Rules:

-All of the Required Features must be provided in the free version on the Android Market. (Having a paid version as well is fine, as long as all the Required Features are available in the free version.)

-Any apps that your app requires to run must be free.

-If you submit your app and it does not have all of the Required Features, it cannot win until it does.

-When your app is ready, make it live on the Android Market. Post a thread about it on XDA-Developers. Then contact azrienoch at http://www.twitter.com/azrienoch, or https://plus.google....40864597103249.

-The first person or team to make this app with all those requirements, put it live on the android market for the public, and send me the link, wins.

-Anyone whose country of residence allows to receive a package from the US the size of the HTC Amaze 4G’s box is eligible to win.

-If there is no winner one month after this video’s posting, the HTC Amaze 4G will be reassigned to a new Developer Challenge.

O ponto de partida poderá ser encontrar um software de análise de timbre de voz, pois assim conseguirá mais facilmente identificar quando um dos interlocutores fala. Ok, esta é a parte geek, porque no fundo existe uma abordagem muito mais fácil. A app analizar se a informação está a chegar pelo altifalante ou a passar pelo microfone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...