Escapou-Me Alguma Coisa...?

JLDR

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Game on Demand for No-JTag

This will work on a non-modded/no-jtag/slim/Whatever 360 with NO disc. Simply download and follow the instructions, post below if you need assistance.

Required:

- A USB device larger than 6.5GB to inject the files, or you must connect your 360 HDD to PC.

- 1 Controller.

Game can be run directly from USB.

Profile has been updated and confirmed working on latest dash 2.0.13146.

This is dedicated to all the debbie-downers that said this method is dead after updating smile.gif

Vi agora isto no RevolutionTT a propósito de um request do CoD Black Ops e segundo dizem, o jogo corre com uma marosca qualquer relacionada com um profile que é inserido na XBOX.

Alguém está a par desta novidade? :unsure:

[ignorance mode active]

Segundo o mesmo post:

Instructions

1. Inject files into 360 storage:

Folder: 41560855 goes into Content000000000000000

Folder: EBAF215AC39711A7 goes into Content

2. Sign into the modded account. (you only need 1 controller for this)

3. When your signing in keep tapping Y.

4. When your storage device pops up, click the harddrive.

5. Load up Black Ops and you will get a pop up 'please sign in'.

6. Sign in as your main account and it's going to say sign in again and the pick the modded profile.

7. When your at the title screen, sign out of the modded account and sign into you main account and then you can play!

All of this is done with 1 controller

Alternate method (if you're having issues, try this. It's all about timing)

1. Sign into the modded account at the dashboard (with only one controller)

2. As you are signing in, keep tapping the Y button.

3. You will now come to the 'Create New Profile', igonore that and press the X (GUIDE BUTTON)

4. Launch the game of your choice, it will show a pop-up saying 'Please Sign In'

5. Now at the main menu of [game], Sign In to the modded profile for that game and from there, repeat Step 2-3.

6. Now, sign out of the modded account and sign into your Main Account and now you are able to play/go online!

Remember all of this is done with 1 controller!

Alguém perguntou se era possível jogar com este processo sem estar ligado a Live. Há um user que disse que conseguiu após alguns minutos a fazer login e logout de profile na xbox...

Estava à espera dos mais entendidos na matéria se pronunciarem sobre isto, porque me parece ser demasiada novidade para eles não terem uma explicação. Continuo a acreditar que algo me escapou nos últimos tempos :unsure:

Em tempos apareceram uns jogos do XBL que também podiam ser jogados sem JTAG(só precisavam de uma consola não banida e de ligação ao live de cada vez que se quisesse jogar). Inclusive, cheguei a por algumas releases na threads das releases, mas tendo em conta que nunca mais os vi pelos trackers, não me parece que tenham tido grande sucesso.

O processo era em todo igual a este.

Edit: Corrijam-me se estiver errado, mas acho que qualquer ligação ao Live implica instalar o novo dash e fazer overwrite ao firmware da drive, para quem tem a consola a correr backups, que se fique pelos backups.

Edited by Figos