Rick Rubin Será Novamente Produtor No Proximo Album De Metallica

Batunaz

Metallica are to join forces once again with famed producer Rick Rubin when they eventually get round to recording their next album.

Rubin was at the control desk for the band's last record, Death Magnetic, which came out in 2008, and now according to bass player Robert Trujillo the great beardy one will also be involved when they convene to put together their tenth studio album. In an interview with 93.7 KCLB Rocks!, Trujillo said, "Yeah, I love working with Rick. Rick, to me, he's sort of a Zen guru spirit that Metallica needs right now. Not to say that we need it, because we're getting along incredibly well, we're really excited to write some new music. There's no shortage of riffage in Metallica world right now. And I think it's only gonna get better."

But they don't need him, of course. 48-year-old Rubin has also been working on the new Red Hot Chili Peppers record.

Before work begins on their next album, Metallica will play some special shows with Anthrax, Slayer and Megadeath, taking them to Europe, Latin America, Asia and eventually India.

Trujillo is psyched about a trip to India, saying, "We are going to play India in October. That should be interesting, playing a place we never thought in our wildest dreams we'd go to play.

"It's an honour for all of us that we get to be a metal band and share our music with fans in India. We love travelling and experiencing other cultures."

:punk: