Ps3 Hackada Finalmente

Revenge

Alguem que já tenha feito isto me elucide aqui num ponto.

Fiz tudo direitinho com o iphone e o exploit tá feito ao que parece mas teoricamente deveria aparecer no menu da PS3 a dizer install package files e nada.

O que me está a faltar?

Also, pus o .pkg do backup manager na raiz do disco externo mas nem vê-lo. É lá que tem de estar?

Obrigado

Alguém q me desenrasque uma board mágica destas que permita utilizar o psgroove?! lol... de todos os sites q já encontrei sobre isso, parece tudo manhoso... n sei se é de arriscar :\

Procura uma ti-84 nos classificados como eu. Ficou me por 50 euros no olx, nova custa 120 euros +-.

More exciting news from the PS3 scene. Jaicrab has released a program for the PS3 known as "USB Firm Loader v0.2". This app requires you to have a jailbroken PS3 w/ FTP server program and allows us to dump the contents inside /dev_flash (the "guts" of your PS3 firmware), install it on a USB stick, and then boot from that firmare!

Does this mean custom firmware for PS3? Yes indeed it does, and this is a very big step towards PS3 CFW =). All that would be required from this point is to make modifications to firmware as needed to let it do what we want.

To quote (translated):

This program allows to simulate dev_flash from a USB. Allowing therefore a Custom Firmware. We will be able to modify the files of our new dev_flash (USB) to our ill, without running the risk of throwing the PS3 to the sweepings. It is a beta version, surely you will find failures. I will continue working in it when the time allows it to me. To remember that the console does not undergo any risk. Everything what really changes of new dev_flash you will be doing it in the USB.

Requirements: 1. - Syscall PEEK and POKE.

Installation: 1. - To copy with the ?Ftp server? all the content of /dev_flash to the USB (in the root). 2. - To also copy the JaiC_USB_FIRM_LOADER.pkg in the root of the USB. 3. - To install the package.

Use: 1. - To introduce the USB in the PS3. 2. - To execute USB FIRM LOADER. After a second volvera to the XMB. The new one will sign this loaded.

You will see that any thing that you make the USB will start up. Ideal to modify RCO, to interchange units, which you imagine.

rco.jpg

IMPORTANT! You do not update being in way Firmware Live. That would reinitiate the system having returned to put dev_flash original and it would update to you! NonUPDATE FROM USB FIRMWARE LOADER!

@ps3hax.net

Como se eu tivesse 5 anos...

Isto implica nao ser necessario o Ps3jb (htc,TI-84,ETC) ou "apenas" faz com que deixe de ser necessário

iniciar o processo (desligar,ligar a app,ligar o power) cada vez que queremos "arrancar" com um Backup?

Como se eu tivesse 5 anos...

Isto implica nao ser necessario o Ps3jb (htc,TI-84,ETC) ou "apenas" faz com que deixe de ser necessário

iniciar o processo (desligar,ligar a app,ligar o power) cada vez que queremos "arrancar" com um Backup?

Deixa de ser necessário o PS3jb. A consola fica logo hackada e com o loader incorporado. Como na PSP.

Mas pelo menos 1 vez tens de fazer o JB senão não consegues enfiar lá o que precisas para instalar o CFW.

Depois passa a ficar tudo incorporado e deixas de ter de o fazer sempre que se liga a consola como actualmente. E depois a partir daí fica mais fácil ir instalando as actualizações de formware devidamente alteradas para se poder continuar a entrar no Live.

É tipo PSP.

Mas pelo menos 1 vez tens de fazer o JB senão não consegues enfiar lá o que precisas para instalar o CFW.

Depois passa a ficar tudo incorporado e deixas de ter de o fazer sempre que se liga a consola como actualmente. E depois a partir daí fica mais fácil ir instalando as actualizações de formware devidamente alteradas para se poder continuar a entrar no Live.

É tipo PSP.

Pois,a minha dúvida era mesmo essa,afinal é sempre preciso pelo menos uma vez o PS3JB,ora bolas :dumb: ...

Bem,isto a tornar-se uma realidade pelo menos dá para um gajo comprar entre colegas e usar em todas,correcto?

É tipo PSP.

Pois,a minha dúvida era mesmo essa,afinal é sempre preciso pelo menos uma vez o PS3JB,ora bolas :dumb: ...

Bem,isto a tornar-se uma realidade pelo menos dá para um gajo comprar entre colegas e usar em todas,correcto?

Não arranjas um colega que te empreste um dos aparelhos que dê?

Ou então esperas que aos poucos vai sendo desenvolvido o JB para plataformas diferentes.

Mas ya, se comprares dá para várias consolas diferentes, mas primeiro vê se nenhum amigo quer mudar de telemóvel e impinge-lhe um dos que já dão para usar :-..

Por azar nao conheço ninguem com cenas que dê,ipod touch conheço uns quantos,mas sao os 2G e 3G :P

Tenho que rever as minhas amizades,assim nao dá... :lol:

Edited by Muhamad

Alguém encontra o ficheiro mágico do Time Crisis 4 na usenet? Ando à procura desse game, mas não encontro :\

Esse jogo foi postado agora no hxxp://www.scene-rush.com/details.php?id=28669 ;)

Hermes from Elotrolado.net has released a modified payload of PSGroove that allows you to run PS3 backups without the need of a BluRay disc inside the PS3! However, we need to have Backup manager also modified to work with the new payload in order to enable booting backups without an original disc. But this is only a matter of time (smell a custom backup manager soon?).

To quote:

Taking advantage that I have my AT90USBKEY, I used the disassembly of the payload (made by me), the descriptions in ps3wiki.lan.st and part of AerialX source, with the following objective:

1) Have a damn once the source of the exploit, with amendments, etc, enough is enough for us to pass an array and pulling miles.

2) I used to make some changes, with a very interesting result.

The first thing to tell, is that the payload is loaded into a memory area (700 000) and ends up turning part of your code into an area that is too full . Just add four things we can and in fact, for my change I had to relocate a table with patches (do not think you are having problems in the position you are).

The second is that I managed to enable the burden of backups with the amendment introduced AerialX by his side, in order to launch applications from a flash drive (HDD) attached on / dev_usb000 (of the four ports, which is more to the right, in my case). My directly AerialX code did not work and removed much of what makes this load backups.

The fact is that you can put in root folder PS3_GAME with the appropriate structure (see the readme.txt of the package) to launch a EBOOT.BIN selecting the menu "/ app_home/PS3_GAME"

But it is not here: thinking that this could throw the EBOOT.BIN of a game, I thought about making a communication, so that by granting syscall36 (or directly, as I saw it), could "see" game to launch in "/ apps_home/PS3_GAME" when no disc.

Surprisingly, it works. I do not know if there are games that are problems or not, but I've tried, they all without having to have the disc.

The problem is that the original manager asks you to drive before launching game balls, but the manager does not have to do anything that can run games, except set the path of the game by syscall 36.

In doing so, memory is allocated to a pointer, which is what I use to switch between "/ apps_home/PS3_GAME" to launch an application without installing the console (same in development) or redirect the game to run.

This is a string of code development and here I'll upload the full psgroove with lufalib and my modifications, the source of the payload is ready to compile. If you are a using a PIC, you just have to change the payload (replacing the array of payload. H that is generated when compiling and also provide) and have no space problems, or anything else, because it takes what same

Short Summary:

If you have not understood a word, this is a thread of development which is offered as a heading, the code that makes the "magic" disassembled and modified to provide a way to run homebrew without installing on the console and on the other hand, load your backups using that trick, they do not need a disc in (the bad is that it requires a new manager or patch the old hard not to ask to leave)

@ps3hax

Finalmente vou poder usar a minha PS3 com o leitor pifado :D:D