Sites De Recomendações De Filmes

Walt Sousa

Passa por aqui muita gente que de vez em quando tenta obter a recomendação de um filme...

Existem bons sites na internet que fazem esse trabalho e ajudam-nos a criar pistas para se descobrirem novos filmes baseados noutros, ou simplesmente irmos à descoberta de algo diferente...

Aposto que a maior parte deles não vos diz nada... Pelo menos para mim muitos deles eram totalmente desconhecidos...

Considerado o nº 1 em recomendações de filmes.

Jinni

Jinni is the best movie recommendation engine on the Web. Period. Whether you want to search for films in the search field or you want to find films based on your mood, time available, setting, or reviews, the site has it all. I searched for movies based on my mood and followed that with a search based on my plot preference. Each time, films that I've watched and loved in the past, or that I haven't watched but definitely want to see popped up.

Taste Kid

If you want more than good movie recommendations, Taste Kid is the site for you. It's simple enough--you input a film you like and it returns results that offer similar action to your favorites. But it goes beyond just movies. If you really like "The Godfather," Taste Kid fills you in on what kind of bands you'll like to listen to, books you'll want to read, and "other stuff" that's related to that film. Taste Kid is a full entertainment recommendation engine.

CRITICKER

Criticker is another one of those sites that places no stock in design, but it does a fine job of finding movies worth watching. Instead of just allowing you to rank films, the site compares your ratings to those of other users and employs something called the "Taste Compatibility Index" to see how closely your tastes match these other users. Once the service finds matches, you can view other users' profiles and see which movies they like. When I tried it, the other users' preferences were in line with my own on almost every film. Combining community and functionality, Criticker is a unique, yet worthwhile service to check out.

NanoCrowd

At first glance, Nanocrowd looks like every other film search engine: you input the name of a film you like and it returns results. But the site goes well beyond a simple results page. Nanocrowd allows you to drill down into a more refined search with the help of a "three-word nanogenre." On the results page, you click which three-word category you prefer, based on keywords related to the movie you input into the search field, and Nanocrowd immediately refines your search to get the best film for you. Even better, the films it displays aren't always blockbusters.

MovieLens

Movielens is ugly. But what it lacks in beauty, it makes up for with a great recommendation engine that evaluates your tastes based on ratings to films you've seen before. Once you rate 15 movies, it returns recommendations that, based on my testing, were quite accurate and certainly more relevant than results from Netflix.

ClerkDogs

Input the name of a film you like and Clerkdogs will return similar films. It's that simple. And it works. For both major movies and small films, it always found relevant recommendations when I gave it a starting point of a film I liked.

Outros sites de recomendações de filmes:

Hello-Movies

FilmAffinity

GNOVIES

I-Love-Movies

LeftFieldCinema

Yahoo Movies Recommendations

MyFilmz.net

Reelzchannel.com

Flixster

Estão aqui sites de recomendação de filmes mais do que suficientes para agradar ao mais sisudo dos cinéfilos. Uns melhores que outros, vão servir de certeza para ajudar a quem procura ver um determinado filme, um determinado género, quem procura ver um filme por actor/actriz, realizador, etc, etc, etc

Divirtam-se...

Edited by Walt Sousa

Acho que foste tu que me sugeriste este, uma vez:

http://www.metacritic.com/

Sim, posso ter sido eu.. Mas esse não é propriamente um site de recomendações de filmes mas um apanhado de criticas especializadas cinematográficas/jogos/música.

Um site de recomendações permite-te ir buscar qualquer filme segundo o teu estado de espírito... Por exemplo, chego ao Jinni e escrevo Twist na pesquisa.

Vão-te aparecer imensos filmes que têm um ou mais twists.... É deixares levar-te pela tua imaginação...

Edited by Walt Sousa