WWE: NXT

EdgeHead

On 4/8/2016 at 3:21 PM, GODfromage said:

Só vi mesmo o Zain vs nakamura. 

"I think I met him literally once. And we've had very parallel careers. He started [at] the same time as me. I think I started two months before him or something. [Him] 14 years, me 14 years. He was in New Japan. I never worked New Japan, so we never worked. We've met maybe once. We never touched and I remember Matt Bloom, who's head of the [WWE Performance Center] now, was saying, 'hey, maybe you guys want to get in the PC and spar a little or something like that. I don't want the first time you guys get in the ring ever, the first time you touch, to be at this big match'. And unbeknownst to me, [Nakamura] said the same thing I said, 'no, no, no, I prefer that', which is a dangerous thing, but it's what I know. Yes, I prefer for the first time to be in the show, instead of a 'hey, lets feel it out in the ring' [and] feel how this guy moves and stuff. So we ended up putting something together."

I think I love them <3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...