Mariah Carey A Receber Premio....

Coutinho77

Kenga.. Ela vende música? Ou o corpo? Ou a música com o corpo? Ou o corpo com a música?

Não sei qual foi o prémio que ganhou, mas de artista não tem nada.. Agora de p*ta.. é 5*

Kenga.. Ela vende música? Ou o corpo? Ou a música com o corpo? Ou o corpo com a música?

Não sei qual foi o prémio que ganhou, mas de artista não tem nada.. Agora de p*ta.. é 5*

depois diz que as drogas não fazem mal :facepalm:

I'm gonna stop singing this song, because I'm high

I'm singing this whole thing wrong, because I'm high

And if I don't sell one copy I know why, (why man) 'cuz I'm high,

because I'm high, because I'm high

Carey has sold more than 175 million albums, singles and videos worldwide.[7][8][9] She was named the best-selling female pop artist of the millennium at the 2000 World Music Awards.[10] According to the Recording Industry Association of America, she is the third best-selling female artist and sixteenth overall recording artist with shipments of over 62.5 million albums in the US.[11] She is also ranked as the best-selling female artist of the U.S. Nielsen SoundScan era (third best-selling artist overall).[12] She has the most number-one singles for a solo artist in the United States (eighteen; second artist overall behind The Beatles).[13] In 2008, Billboard magazine ranked her at number six on "The Billboard Hot 100 Top All-Time Artists", making Carey as the second most successful female artist, behind Madonna, in the history of Billboard Hot 100 chart.[14] In addition to her commercial accomplishments, Carey has earned five Grammy Awards, and is well-known for her vocal range, power, melismatic style, and use of the whistle register.

Although she self-identifies as "an alto with a five-octave range,"[153] music critic Jim Farber of Daily News said that Carey has "a range wide enough to cover all the octaves between an alto and a soprano and the agility to move between those roles with swiftness and aplomb",[154][155] and her vocal trademark is her ability to sing in the whistle register.[156] She has cited Minnie Riperton as the greatest influence on her singing technique[157] and from a very early age, she attempted to emulate Riperton's high notes, to increasing degrees of success as her vocal range expanded. In 2003, her voice was ranked first in MTV and Blender magazine's countdown of the 22 Greatest Voices in Music, as voted by fans and readers in an online poll. Carey said of the poll, "What it really means is voice of the MTV generation. Of course, it's an enormous compliment, but I don't feel that way about myself."[158]

simpsons_apu.jpg

lol, ya eu continuo na minha.. Os DZRT e as Spice Girls tambem são gandas artistas tipo a Mariah.. Como vendem bem .... A Mariah tem uma voz para cantar opera não haja duvida mas epa não basta ter uma boa voz para ser uma artista..... na minha opinião.. O que vende bem é os video clips que ela faz toda descascada.....

Edited by BooM

Ok eu concordo... Meto isto sem som e digo que é uma bela artista.. Com som perde o titulo.. A sério que ouves (sem ver os clips) Mariah Carey e dizes que ela é uma ganda artista?

Edited by BooM

lol, ya eu continuo na minha.. Os DZRT e as Spice Girls tambem são gandas artistas tipo a Mariah.. Como vendem bem .... A Mariah tem uma voz para cantar opera não haja duvida mas epa não basta ter uma boa voz para ser uma artista..... na minha opinião.. O que vende bem é os video clips que ela faz toda descascada.....

Ò rapaz realmente desta vez estás a meter a pata na poça mesmo à grande, a Mariah Carey é só um das maiores cantoras pop de sempre, se quiseres compara-la com alguém só se for com uma Whitney Houston, Madona ou Tina Turner por exemplo, estilos diferentes tudo grandes cantoras que a certa altura da carreira foram mais ou menos polémicas... agora Spice Girls? Man essas duraram quê? Meia dúzia de anos se tanto alguma vez chegaram aos calcanhares da Mariah? É que nem em sonhos...

Já para naõ falar que a Mariah era linda wub.gif e em minha opinião ainda é muito mais bonita que muitas, mas isto já sou só eu provavelmente!

Na altura em que fez o "all i want for christmas is you" meu deus, que mulher :D

Ok eu concordo... Meto isto sem som e digo que é uma bela artista.. Com som perde o titulo.. A sério que ouves (sem ver os clips) Mariah Carey e dizes que ela é uma ganda artista?

Agora já não é tanto mas já foi! O grande passado que ela tem como artista nao conta para ti?

Comparar a Mariah ao Freddie Mercury é simplesmente ridiculo.

Por acaso eu não o fiz, mas gostava de saber porque é que é ridículo. É que o Freddie fora dos palcos não era exemplo para ninguém.