Filmes Que Mudam Uma Vida

Prym3r

O Irrevérsible é outro... :- "

EDIT: Outro que estupidamente me escapou, nem sei como, da lista dos filmes que me marcaram foi o Dogville, filmaço!

yah por acaso tb n dixe exe Dogville .. exa obra de arte! estava soberbo...tlv a kase completa ausencia de cenarios nos fizexe envolver mais com as personagens e deixar-mo-nos levar ms estava...5 estrelas!

Os que me marcaram:

Os Condenados de Shawshank:

"Andy Dufresne — who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side."

Alive - Estamos Vivos

"Many people come up to me and say that have they been there they surely would have died. But that makes no sense. Until you've been in a situation like that you, you have no idea how you'll behave. To be affronted with solitude, without decadence or a single material thing to prostitute it elevates you to a spiritual plain. Where I felt the presence of God. Now there?s god they taught me at school and there is the god that is hidden by what surrounds us in this civilization that?s the god I met on the mountain."

O Senhor dos Aneis - O Regresso do Rei

"I can't carry the ring for you, but I can carry you"

Danças com Lobos

"Dances With Wolves. I am Wind In His Hair. Do you see that I am your friend? Can you see that you will always be my friend?"

Braveheart

"FREEEEEEEEDOM"

Ghost

"It's amazing, Molly. The love inside, you take it with you."

American Beauty

"I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world"

O Sexto Sentido

"I think I can go now. Just needed to do a couple of things. I needed to help someone. I think I did. And I needed to tell you something. You were never second, ever. I love you. You sleep now. Everything will be different in the morning."

A vida é bela

The Green Mile

"You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?"

Groundhog day

"You want a prediction about the weather, you're asking the wrong Phil. I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life."

Stand by me

"It happens sometimes. Friends come in and out of our lives like busboys in a restaurant."

Rocky

"I can't beat him. But that don't bother me. The only thing I want to do is to go the distance, that's all. Because if that bell rings and I'm still standing, then I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I wasn't just another bum from the neighborhood."

A Cidade dos Anjos:

"I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it." :'(

Edited by merdonalds

A Cidade dos Anjos:

"I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it."  :'(

ai exe filme...n m lembrei...ms tocou-m mm mm la no fundo...fogo... :crying: xorei baba e ranho... :lol: mt bom mm...graxas a 2 grands actores tb...5 estrelas!

Edited by c1n3man1ac

Há tantos filmes que me marcaram... Sei lá!

A Lista de Schindler

Star Wars

Bladerunner

2001 - Uma Odisseia No Espaço

Cinema Paraíso

A Última Tentação De Cristo

Alien 3

O Sexto Sentido

O Corvo

Platoon

Apocalipse Now

Tantos, tantos outros que não me recordo agora...

O ideal era criar uma poll dinâmica em ue cada um votava nos seus e acrescentava mais para criar uma estatística ;)

yah por acaso tb n dixe exe Dogville .. exa obra de arte! estava soberbo...tlv a kase completa ausencia de cenarios nos fizexe envolver mais com as personagens e deixar-mo-nos levar ms estava...5 estrelas!

Deve ter sido o filme onde vi mais gente sair ao 1º quarto de hora... <_<

Nao kerendo duvidar dos gosto de alguns....e NAO KERENDO MANDAR A BAIXO SEJA O KE FOR.

Podiam me explicar como pode um filme como o Matrix mudar a vida a alguem'?

sei lá.. tantos...

(penso k a expressao "mudar uma vida" n seria a mais indicada para alguns destes filme mas estao lá perto :) )

Shawshank Redemption

The terminator II

Ace Ventura (Jim carey no seu auge..)

Back to the future I/II/III

Matrix

lord of the rings : return of the king

ET

Mononoke-hime aka "Princess Mononoke"

Indiana Jones (all of them..)

Beautiful Mind, A

Reservoir Dogs

e muitos outros..

Edited by darkmaniac

Nao kerendo duvidar dos gosto de alguns....e NAO KERENDO MANDAR A BAIXO SEJA O KE FOR.

Podiam me explicar como pode um filme como o Matrix mudar a vida a alguem'?

O The Matrix depertou-me o interesse para a Informática por exemplo.

A mim, o Matrix pôs-me a pensar: "e se eles tivessem mesmo razão e nada do que eu vejo, sinto ou sou é real? Será que isto tudo que me rodeia não passa de um sonho...

Tenho que admitir que esse conceito mexeu muito comigo durante algum tempo... Não é o filme em si, mas a ideia. Isso é que mudou em parte a minha vida...

A mim, o Matrix pôs-me a pensar: "e se eles tivessem mesmo razão e nada do que eu vejo, sinto ou sou é real? Será que isto tudo que me rodeia não passa de um sonho...

Tenho que admitir que esse conceito mexeu muito comigo durante algum tempo... Não é o filme em si, mas a ideia. Isso é que mudou em parte a minha vida...

Ora bem. Aqui está outra razão. :y:

Tenho memória péssima pa estas coisas.. mas no outro dia re-ví o filme "Sweet November".. com o Keanu.. pa kem viu acho k n é preciso dizer mais.. mas que filme.. ;)

Quanto ao Matrix .. concordo com o Prim3r .. aquilo não muda a vida de ninguém.. :dumb:

Fiquem Bem :y:

Great Expectations

SEM DÚVIDA!

Great Expectations foi o filme que mais me marcou, simplesmente suberbo. Fez-me comprar o DVD o q é obra! :P

Depois filmes q tb me marcaram foram: Lost in Translation, Virgin Suicides, The Gladiator, City of Angels, Notting Hill, The End of Evangelion e gostei igualmente (n vou discutir isto... nem vou argumentar lol!) de toda a triologia Matrix.

Let desire be your destiny. ;)