Edge Of Twilight

Mini0n

Edge Of Twilight Has Come A Long Way

When I last set my non-fuzzy eyes on Fuzzyeyes' Edge of Twilight I was a bit disappointed. After seeing the latest trailer, I am absolutely ecstatic.

This is exactly what I was talking about when I compared the look and feel of the original screenshots to something out of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Planescape setting - a mixture of steampunk and fantasy that gives the game a completely otherworldly look and feel. The main character, Lex, has undergone a redesign in both his bulky human form and his lithe alien form, which he switches between as he explores the twin realms of Night and Day, and the environments themselves are places I definitely want to explore.

The voice over is similarly intriguing, with the final words giving me chills: "One little slip of your knife, and a lifetime of pain can just drain away." Shivers. I'm hooked. Edge of Twilight is scheduled for release this year on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, or PC. Check out the official web site for a little more background info.

Teaser

• 5 months later...
Rumor: Say Goodnight To Edge of Twilight

Steampunk fantasy RPG Edge of Twilight may never see the light of day. The Fuzzeyes Studios developed game, originally planned for release this year on PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360, is rumored to have been canceled.

Despite looking pretty in screen shots, improving dramatically since it was first announced, work on Edge of Twilight is said to have ceased months ago by a former Fuzzyeyes developer. The Australian developer responsible is also said to have been effectively shut down.

We've reached out to publisher Southpeak Interactive and Fuzzyeyes Studios to verify this information and will update with any new details.

Update: A second source, also formerly of Fuzzyeyes Studios, offers similar information about the fate of Edge of Twilight and the game's developer.

Malta, tá no titulo "Twilight", carreguem! :-..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edge of Twilight Development Will Continue Next Year, Says Fuzzyeyes

Yesterday, a handful of former Fuzzyeyes Studios employees told Kotaku that steampunk-style role-playing game Edge of Twilight had ceased development and that the developer had been hit with substantial layoffs. Today the developer responds.

Fuzzeyes reps deny that the developer is shutting down and that Edge of Twilight development will continue in January. Reps confirm that development had been put on hold in early October due to unspecified reasons.

"Currently all outsourcing parties still working hard on EOT development," said a Fuzzyeyes rep.

The former Edge of Twilight developers we heard offered a less encouraging picture of the game's fate, intimating that disputes with the game's publisher Southpeak Interactive were partly to blame for the game's development issues.