Terminator 5

faulk

Terminator 5

IMDB

Director: McG

Cast:

Christian Bale

McG.jpg

"I strongly suspect the next movie is going to take place in a [pre-Judgment Day] 2011. John Connor is going to travel back in time and he's going to have to galvanize the militaries of the world for an impending Skynet invasion. They've figured out time travel to the degree where they can send more than one naked entity. So you're going to have hunter killers and transports and harvesters and everything arriving in our time and Connor fighting back with conventional military warfare, which I think is going to be fucking awesome. I also think he's going to meet a scientist that's going to look a lot like present-day Robert Patrick [who famously played the T-1000 in Terminator 2], talking about stem-cell research and how we can all live as idealized, younger versions of ourselves."

Director McG

Não se sabe se tá meio a gozar ou a dizer a verdade, mas se for verdade, bom argumento! I almost wet my pants at thinking about it! Bring it on McG!

Isto significa que possivelmente o filme passar-se-à no presente. I'm stocked.

Edited by faulk