A Minha Primeira Critica No Da

Prym3r

tou tao happy :-..

I rarely critique others work but this particular work of art seemed to demand it.

First, the setting, a bedroom, there is rarely a more intimate place in anyone's house or abode. Giving the scene a deeply intimate, not necessarily sexual, but as if your peering into a intimate moment. As I look around the scene its set up is either completely natural or extreme pains were taken to give the feel of it not being a photo shoot set. Right off this gives the picture a deeper and richer impact. Little things like the necklaces hanging from the closet door handle, are vastly important in making the scene very natural as if by some happen stance the photographer took this picture spotting the moment.

The model, aside from the fact she is very beautiful, her hair is perfect yet looks naturally laying as it would on any given day, her profile is of a stunning natural beauty, the choice of attire could not have been better planned, it being a white nice soft one piece almost see through gives the model's natural beauty the ability to teasingly be seen more than usual. I personally love the fact she is barefooted too many supposedly "natural" scenes are completely shattered when you see the model is wearing a pair of pumps. The need to "break up" her beautiful legs for the camera flash is stylishly accomplished with her anklets. This and the pose, while obviously positioned for the shot, is very natural making you feel as if this could possibly be occurring in any girls bedroom. The model obvious to me was the perfect choice for this shot. She definitely makes this scene perfect.

The lighting, one of the things I have come to understand supremely fast is lighting can make or break a photo or digital art. Here we see lighting at its finest. The overall ambient light brings the colors and textures of the scene out around the model only enhancing her natural beauty, and thus the impact of the picture itself. Finally the use of diffused direct lighting at her upper body produces a subtle "halo" effect on the one door and her thus reinforcing the vision of the scene her being an angel.

Overall, this photo is the result of obviously pain staking perfection on the artist and models part.

Bravo Elusyn!

Critica por Eludajae

a foto em questao :

Angel_at_your_door_2_by_Elusyn.jpg

Edited by Prym3r

Jailbait????

20... :P

por acaso deram critica na foto que menos gosto lol

mas queres mais! :-..

u know what they say... fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me :-..

just a very good friend ;)

da minha galeria gosto desta, mas a foto nao é minha, ela so ma deu pa fazer efeito a meu gosto. é outra pessoa.

Sushi_Baby_8_by_Elusyn.jpg

Edited by Prym3r

Nessa primeira foto, se ela estivesse de vestido preto acho que ficaria ainda melhor. :y:

por acaso nao gosto muito de preto... preto já existem as fotos em roupa interior, e mesmo assim... nao é uma cor que me fascine, mas sim já me disseram o mesmo que tu ;) mas nao sou nenhum pro hehe, é so po fun =)

Back_2_Black_2_by_Elusyn.jpg

Mesmo assim continuo a preferir esta :

Behind_the_Music_variation_3_by_Elusyn.jpg

A segunda foto ta altamente.

a modelo ajuda xD . o book dela nao ficou grande coisa, a escolha da fotografa não foi a melhor :P

a modelo ajuda xD . o book dela nao ficou grande coisa, a escolha da fotografa não foi a melhor :P

Conheces a menina?

Atao e nao te fazes ao osso?? mamas perfeitinhas...

Conheces a menina?

Atao e nao te fazes ao osso?? mamas perfeitinhas...

sim conheço, a segunda parte não é para discutir aqui .. :P

deve ser amiga deve...tomara eu ter amigas que se mostrassem dessa forma

LOL... não, não são... eu so digo que são pk... me apetece.

Nao tenho qualquer necessidade de provar nada, mas... posso sempre por aqui fotos de eu com elas....

Nao tenho qualquer necessidade de provar nada, mas... posso sempre por aqui fotos de eu com elas....

Se meteres mais fotos dakelas vale a pena.

Btw, tens ai fotos tuas ou 'e so a critica?

não tava a dizer que nao conheces tava a dizer que devia ser mais do k amiga

ah!... epa, as fotos estão no DA, logo .. são publicas, logo não tem nada de mais .. logo nao tenho que ser especial para as ter :P

Se queres saber, uma é ex e agora uma grande amiga, a outra... uma amiga apenas, curtimos, passou... é nova demais :P

São apenas fotos, calma... :P

Se meteres mais fotos dakelas vale a pena.

Btw, tens ai fotos tuas ou 'e so a critica?

tenho muitas mais, mas algumas não ponho online porque... digamos que seria expor demasiado. Há fotos.. e fotos se é que me entendes ;)

Todas as que eu acho que podem estar online ( ou autorização para ) , estão na minha galeria DA.

por exemplo, essa foto que tem a critica, que ela ta de branco, começa com roupa, passa pelo que esta ai, acaba sem ela.. sao 47 fotos.

Só se estiveres a fazer um pirete. :-..