Batunaz

Posted Image

Android Phone:

.Classic Alienware eye catching design

.Large screen with high resolution

.Superb video gaming capability

.Fantastic Audio

.Built on the Google Android platform

It was already known that Dell really wanted to enter the phone arena because many giant companies have already begun to create their own phones. Companies such as Apple, Hewlett Packard and Asus, have already successfully entered the phone arena and if Dell looks to make their own mark in the phone industry they will hopefully try to do it with Alienware and Google’s Android.

Upon first looking at these mock-up of the phone, to me, I think it looks pretty cool and unique and I wouldn’t mind purchasing one of these phones. However, when you take a closer look, there seem to be a lot of ridges running down the side of the phone, so that might be a bit annoying. Otherwise, it should be expected to come with the classic out-of-this-world Alienware look, a high resolution screen, amazing video game capabilities, great audio quality, and as previously mentioned, Google’s Android.

in gadgetell.com

:lol: A pic até pode ser fake mas se fôr assim o telélé... é de fugir a 7 pés!