Casamento De Um Militar

rainbow

OMFG!

Epah que pérolas de comentários! :lol:

Congrats, I'm just upset that I didn't meet her first!!

Holly fuck, I didn't know you could fit so many woman in one dress.

So you went to Sea World and came back with a Whale, congrats.

Buy a shotgun. "The Hills Have Eyes" is real

I've listened to atheist arguments from nearly every source; from Richard Dawkins to Penn Jillette to my college roommate. This is best evidence I've ever seen for the absence of a God.

Brave brave man. Not only do you wake up beside that every day but you also see her naked. Charging an enemy position will be a walk in the park compared to that. Hell, I damn sure would face an entire army before I would go to bed with "your blushing bride"

kill20it20with20fire20abs2.jpg

Epah, demais! Vou ler a thread toda, amanhã! :lol:

Ha ha. All the dudes on the groom's side look like they are about to be sick. Not like the groom was gonna catch anything special, but c'mon. That beast is like a mixture of Rosanne Barr, Rocky from Mask and Sylvester Stallone. What a wonderful life those two shitbags must have. Jesus, if they have children they should be prosecuted for child abuse b/c no child should be subject to them being their parent. Fuckin kid should strangle itself with the umbilical cord to end the misery ASAP.

How dare you talk about my wife like that, you are lucky I am in the military and am considered a deadly weapon or I would fight you in her honor. As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great.

:realfun:

Wow, just wow.

Both at the troll job and the surrealism of it all.

Brave brave man. Not only do you wake up beside that every day but you also see her naked. Charging an enemy position will be a walk in the park compared to that. Hell, I damn sure would face an entire army before I would go to bed with "your blushing bride"

Obesity runs in her family, and it runs FAST.

oh fuuuck this thread delivers! LMFAO, I was in georgia and there are tons of couples like this (skinny 110lbs dude and 400lbs whale manchick). It doesn't surprise me that this in the south

Tou a morrer com os comentários. :lol:

Edited by P4rthen0n

Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)

and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

OMFG..............

k comedia, ja chorei a rir....e de medo.

no entanto acho k 'e um pouco fake, as fotos sao reais mas 'e outro gajo k se ta a fzr do personagem nas fotos e a meter os comentarios..

Ha uma parte (talvez tenha percebido mal) mas ele diz que perdeu a virgindade com o Troll na lua de mel, e no comment seguinte diz que se casou com o Grawp porque ela ja tava gravida.....no sense....a nao ser k ela tivesse gravida de outro gajo....hum...

A mim tb me parece que o gajo se está a fazer passar pelo "pobre diabo" das fotos. O gajo tem lá respostas q a meu ver nunca poderiam ser verdade. Ofendem a "mulher" dele e ele responde com educação... ainda por cima em fóruns da Internet, onde toda a gente é bué da valente...

Mas está fixe. :)

Quanto querem apostar, que o gajo se está a fazer passar pelo Militar?

Apanhou as fotos e está a fazer-se passar por ele para dar tanga.

Parece-me obvio isso que tas a dizer.

Acham mesmo que ele vinha para um forum contar todos os pormenores do casamento e da lua de mel?

Quanto querem apostar, que o gajo se está a fazer passar pelo Militar?

Apanhou as fotos e está a fazer-se passar por ele para dar tanga.

Parece-me obvio isso que tas a dizer.

Acham mesmo que ele vinha para um forum contar todos os pormenores do casamento e da lua de mel?

E como já disseram, ele contradiz-se ;)

Num post disse que vai casar com ela, porque a engravidou. E noutro post mais à frente diz que ela perdeu a virgindade na Lua de Mel lol...