Ajudem Esta Desgraçada

fisherman

Vá lá que ao menos tem internet :-..

Hello,

My name is Valentin. I'm 26 years old and I live with my mother in Russia.

My mother is disabled and she receive indemnity from goverment which is not enough even for food.

I work very hard, but due to the financial crisis in our country my salary was reduced and our situation became very difficult.

The price for heating our home is very high and we cannot afford it anymore.

We worried and don't know what to do. I finded several e-mail addreses and thanks to free internet access in our local library I decided to appeal to you for help.

If you have two old sleeping bags, warm blankets, warm clothes and shoes, electric water-boiler, canned and dried food, vitamins, medicines from cold, any hygiene-products, I will be very grateful to you if you can send it to our address:

Valentin V. Mikhailin,

Ryleeva Ulica, 6-45.

Kaluga. 248030,

Russia.

We also need portable stove which heat with burning wood. We have many wood in our region, but we can't buy this stove in local market because it expensive for us. If you have any old portable stove which work with burning wood, we will be happy if you can donate it to us and organize transport of it to our address or help us to buy it in our local market. This ovens made from cast iron and weight about 150kg.

I hope to receive your answer. I also hope that this hard situation will get better very soon in our country.

Valentin.

P.S. I want to send you picture of us, but I don't have digital picture which can be sended in email. Please excuse me for that.

[email protected]