Woman’s Paper Skin A Walking Notepad

Mini0n

Woman’s Paper Skin a Walking Notepad

For this Chinese woman who suffers from a condition called artificial urticaria, her skin has served as a notebook for all the years of her life.

This strange medical anomaly has no ill effects, but most agree that it is very weird.

artificialurticariadc2.jpg

Huang Xiangji is a 50-year-old woman from Chengdu who uses her skin like writing paper.

Huang claims that when she writes a word on her skin by using her fingernail, the letters protrude from her skin a moment later.

“I used my body as a notebook for years,” says Huang.

Even as a child, she was able to do this and she would often create shopping lists on her arm before going out to the stores. (That’s one list you can’t misplace!)

Fonte: Weird Asia News

Fdx... :blink:

O q esta chinesa tem , chama-se DERMOGRAFISMO e há mais pessoas c\ isto do q se pensa, pessoalmente conheço umas cinco. Para alem da comichao q dá , nao tem qq problema.Eu proprio já tive isto e qd estava na faculdade tb escrevia cenas no braço p\ curtir,ao fim duns 10 min desaparece tudo.

O q esta chinesa tem , chama-se DERMOGRAFISMO e há mais pessoas c\ isto do q se pensa, pessoalmente conheço umas cinco. Para alem da comichao q dá , nao tem qq problema.Eu proprio já tive isto e qd estava na faculdade tb escrevia cenas no braço p\ curtir,ao fim duns 10 min desaparece tudo.

Não me parece que com ela sejam apenas 10 minutos.