Weird But True

Mini0n

Weird But True

Dead wife as a coffee table

Jeff Green is a 32 year old american, in Arizona, whose wife passed. Due to the great pain he suffered due to her death, he did something totally out of character for a normal and sane person. He said, "I could no longer take the pain that my wife's death caused me and I brought her back home." This is where Jeff's story takes a twisted turn. His wife, Lucy, was born with a heart condition that cut her life at the young age of 29. Lucy's last words to Jeff were, "We will meet again in heaven." These words served of no consolation to Jeff's despair.

At the funeral, in an act of desperation, Jeff decided that he would not let Lucy leave him. "I called the cemetary caretaker and explained my feelings. I spoke with the authorities and got special permission to take my wife home with me. They thought it was strange, but I was allowed to take her with me. I'd rather have her at home than seven feet under ground. Lucy had a great sense of humor and I'm sure she would appreciate being my coffee table." Jeff ordered a special glass casing that eliminates the decomposition of a dead body. "It cost me about $6,000.00, but it was worth it."

Some of his friends and relatives, filled with fear, stop visiting Jeff. His true friends respected his decision and continue visiting him. Some even coment that it is a nice piece of furniture.

deadwifewn7.jpg

Fonte: geocities

WTF?