Wrestling: Noticias variadas

EdgeHead

• 2 weeks later...

Bem, combates vs. AJ, vs D-Bry ou vs Johnny Wrestling seriam top, mas prefiro que ele fique reformado, não por não achar que não tenha 5* classics, mas pela promessa que tinha feito ao Undertaker.

I want HBK to stay retired, all legends come back. Be the one that doesn't.

:y:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

isto é kayfabenews mas os comentários estão brutais

Roman Reigns will finally get some airtime

Every time Roman's not on screen, have a superstar ask "Hey, where's Roman?", As Michael Cole commentates over "Is he talking about THE BIG DAWWWWG?!?! OHH MYYY!"

• 2 weeks later...

Back in 2009, WWE Magazine published a letter from Dylan Miley, a 20-year-old from Arvada, Colorado, explaining that his girlfriend dumped him because he loved WWE.

Instead of staying home for his girlfriend’s birthday, Miley chose to attend WWE’s ECW One Night Stand pay-per-view event on June 12, 2005, at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. He brought her home a T-shirt as an apology gift, which she declined.

Here is his letter.

“I was the high school football jock and she was the very sexy, 5’4″, 120-pound cheerleader. We were together for two years and matched up perfectly. We both liked sports. I attempted to get her into WWE by bringing her to live events. She didn’t like them, but they were my treat, so, she came anyway. I would go to her high school volleyball games. That was our compromise. The only thing that tore us apart was my obsession with wrestling and her dislike of big, oily men smashing each other with steel chairs. Things finally came to a head when I traveled to New York City for ECW One Night Stand in 2005. Her birthday fell on a day of the trip. Of course, she took it as an insult. She said, ‘If you go, then it’s over.’ Honestly, I didn’t care ’cause I was never gonna miss One Night Stand. After I returned home, I tried to smooth things over. I even gave her a present for her birthday; it was an ECW shirt. We haven’t spoken since.”

Miley would go one to become Lars Sullivan, WWE NXT Superstar.

• 3 weeks later...