The Nirvana Nevermind Baby

Mini0n

The Nirvana Nevermind Baby

What would it be like to know the vast majority of Generation X and Y has seen you naked? When I saw this photo I was blown away. This is Spencer Elden, the infamous baby chasing a single from Nirvana's Nevermind album cover. He is now 17 and finishing up his final year of high school in LA. It is amazing to think of the part he played in music history without ever having experienced it. He must've been about 3 when Kurt Cobain died. Its a good thing that mp3's live forever.

spencerelden1ja3.jpg

nirvananevermindfront1ka5.jpg

Jason Lazarus, a photographer and college instructor, shot Elden at his home in Los Angeles. The shoot was in conjunction with the Nirvana Project, which Lazarus started by asking some of his friends to relate their first experience with the revolutionary Seattle rock group. I couldn't tell you a thing about the first time I heard Soundgarden or The Chili Peppers, but I was in 4th grade, on the bottom bunk in John Lyon's room with a shitty cassette recorder when I first heard Something in the Way.

For more on the project, visit jasonlazarus.com. If you would like to share your experience with Jason and the rest of us, email your story and a photo to [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

source: jasonlazarus.com

Fonte: The Land Salmon

Olha quem é ele! xD