Fotos: Efeito Esfera

Donovan

Ja tinha visto este tipo de fotos e fiquei :eek:

Mas este site abusa :y:

Alguém me sabe dizer que tipo de equipamento é necessário para fazer este tipo de fotos

É só com lentes ???

THANKS

Luke

Ja tinha visto este tipo de fotos e fiquei :eek:

Mas este site abusa :y:

Alguém me sabe dizer que tipo de equipamento é necessário para fazer este tipo de fotos

É só com lentes ???

THANKS

Luke

All these pictures are 360°x180° panoramas projected to look like small planets.

To build a 360°x180° panorama you have to take pictures on all directions, but not only on the horizon. You should also shoot the sky (zenith) and the ground (nadir). A missing zenith is not important if you only plan to build a planet.

This initial panorama is built from many individual pictures with the following tools:

* autopano-sift to create control points,

* hugin to figure out, from the control points, how each picture should be distorted,

* enblend, to stitch the distorted pictures together.

Rob Park's tutorial about the above tools really helped me when I started making panoramas (I have a separate set for "straighter" panoramas).

Converting the panorma into a planet can be done in different ways:

* Dirk Paessler posted a tutorial showing how you can use the "polar coordinates" filter of your photo editor (The Gimp has one)

* Sébastien Perez-Duarte (Seb Przd on Flickr) explored stereographic projections instead, and I find it usually looks far better. Consequently, that's what I've been using too. This can be achieved with the mathmap plug-in for The Gimp. (Do not use the "stereographic projection" that comes with mathmap, it doesn't do what you want. Just work from this formula.) Mathmap has a group on flickr where you can ask your questions.

If you can't stand maths, or can't use mathmap, you can also achieve the stereographic projection using hugin. Please refer to Manu's explanations.

While I'm now using a DSLR on tripod with a panoramic head, my first planets were shot handheld with a point-and-shoot camera.

I have been shooting handheld until 2006-11-12, at which point I bought a simple tripod without panoramic head. Even though the tripod won't rotate the camera around its nodal point, it still helps to reduce the errors. My brother then offered me a panoramic head which I've been using since 2007-01-01: no more parallax errors.

The first 48 planets (shot and uploaded before 2007-02-17) were all shot with my

Sony DSC-T5 point-and-shoot camera. The problem of this camera is that there is no way to lock the exposure, so the 50+ shots it takes to make a panorama are all exposed differently. At some point, Seb Przd pointed me to PTblender as a way to adjust the color of a picture to match its neighbor. Using PTblender to color correct an entire panorama is difficult as time consuming (see this comment for a description of my technique, this comments for an interesting side-effect, and this picture for some time estimation). I then bought a DSLR (Pentax K10D), so it's likely that all panoramas taken after 2007-02-17 will be shot with it. I have been using the K10D kit's 18-55mm lens until 2007-04-07, I'm now using a Pentax 10-17mm fisheye lens.

There is a last tool I'd like to mention here: I use exiv2 to copy the EXIF data from one of the shot into the final panorama. This way flickr knows when the panorama was taken, and people can look at it if they want.

Espero que ajude!!!!!

Pois.... essas fotos é o caraças.... eu queria fazer uma paisagem de 360º plana e nao sei como o fazer...

Cumpz

Com um bocadito de paciência penso que não é difícil. Colocas-te no local que pretendes usar como centro da captação, apontas a máquina e memorizas pontes de referência na imagem. Depois é só tirar a foto e rodar 45º, tirar foto e rodar, etc.

Já uma vez fiz uma experiência dessas e até resultou em qualquer coisa. Claro que depois, quem tiver ainda mais paciência, tem que ir a um photoshop para acertar tonalidades.

Atenção: Fotografia, para mim, está ao mesmo nível de lavar pratos.

Pois.... essas fotos é o caraças.... eu queria fazer uma paisagem de 360º plana e nao sei como o fazer...

Cumpz

É basicamente como o JLDR te disse mas na minha opinião-- depende um bocado da máquina e se tens equipamento próprio-- deves rodar menos que 45º. Ora bem, se rodares de 45º em 45º graus para uma foto 360º apenas tens 8 fotos, o que é pouco por causa da distorção causada nos lados da lente. Ou seja, tira as fotos suficientes para que em cada foto que tires, tens de apanhar tudo obviamente, mas concentra-te apenas na parte do meio da fotografia, exclui os lados. O que quero dizer com isto é, divide a fotografia em 3 (3 riscos verticais proporcionais) e concentra-te no meio, o meio da foto seguinte será o lado da foto anterior. Espero ter-me feito entender. Desta forma reduzes a distorção que algumas lentes poderão causar. Uma outra nota, se tentares fazer panoramas com objectos muito próximos pode ser complicado sem equipamento próprio e/ou tripé. Depois, só tens de usar software próprio que te junte as fotos (ou o Photoshop), pessoalmente, recomendo o Autopano Pro.